NLUJ-NHRC Moot Court Competition by NLU, Jodhpur [Cash Prizes Rs. 1L; Oct 6-8]
National Law University Jodhpur is pleased to announce that the first-ever edition of the NLUJ-NHRC Moot Court Competition, 2023 will be held from October 6-8, 2023.
About NLU Jodhpur
National Law University, Jodhpur is a public law school and a National Law University established under the National Law University, Jodhpur, Act, 1999 enacted by the Rajasthan State Legislature.
The National Human Rights Commission [NHRC], a standalone entity of the Union Government responsible for the protection and promotion of human rights, has associated itself with the Competition’s inaugural edition and we are certain that the Competition would greatly benefit from its patronage and expertise.
About the Competition
The Competition, being the inaugural edition, aims to nurture awareness and interest in the field of Human Rights Law among students hailing from various law schools across the country.
The Competition, like NLUJ’s flagship and prestigious Antitrust Moot Court Competition, aims to grow by leaps and bounds, becoming one of the nation’s premier moot court competitions in the field of Human Rights Law.
The association with the National Human Rights Commission will ensure that the Competition has an exemplary proposition and commendable judging.
How to Register?
- Interested applicants may register through the link provided at the end of the post.
- Complete Provisional Registration by sending an email to email@example.com. to confirm your slot.
INR 4800 per team.
How to Submit?
Each team shall prepare one memorandum for each side, that is, the Petitioner(s)/Appellant(s) and the Respondent(s). The soft copy of the memoranda must reach the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org,
- Winning Team: Rs. 45,000 along with 3 Year Complimentary Subscription to EBC Learning worth Rs. 14,500 each
- Runners Up Team: Rs.30,000
- Best Memoranda: Rs.8,000
- Best Student Advocate: Rs.7,000
- Second Best Student Advocate: Rs.5,000
- Best Student Advocate of the Finals: Rs.5,000
- One month of access to the SCC Online Web Edition to all participants valued at Rs. 1099 each
- Commencement of Registration and Release of Proposition: September 03, 2023
- The last Date for seeking Clarifications to Proposition: September 18, 2023
- Release of Clarification to the Proposition: September 22, 2023
- Last Date of Registration for the Competition: September 15, 2023
- Last Date of Submission of Electronic Copy of the Memorials: September 29, 2023
- First NLUJ-NHRC Moot Court Competition 2023: October 6-8, 2023
National Law University Jodhpur, Rajasthan
In case of any queries, please contact:
- Akshita Saxena (Convenor, Moot Court Committee): +91 88265 88680
- Parth Goyal (Co-Convenor, Moot Court Committee): +91 92055 12734
- Rashmin Kansal (Co-Convenor, Moot Court Committee):+91 90516 00316
- Email: email@example.com