2nd National Article Writing Competition, Amity Law School, Amity University Patna
Amity Law School, Amity University Patna is organizing the 2nd National Article Writing Competition on Constitutional Conundrums: A Juridical Analysis.
Amity Law School has been established under Amity University, Patna to achieve world-class legal education in the state and the country. In its constant pursuit of excellence, it is always endeavoring to create a legacy of leadership, professional Acumen, and excellence.
The school strives to exceed the benchmarks of educational standards and constantly innovates in its processes and methodologies in legal education.
About the Event
Amity Law School Patna is organizing its 2nd National Article Writing Competition on the theme “Constitutional conundrums: A Juridical Analysis”. The competition is intended to provide a platform for law students across the country to participate and showcase their research and writing skills and abilities.
Constitutional conundrums: A Juridical Analysis
- Individual rights vis-à-vis collective rights
- Privacy vis-à-vis surveillance
- State action and Proportionality test
- Coloniality and Constitution
- Legislative process and money bills
NOTE: The above-mentioned list of sub-themes is merely illustrative and not exhaustive and hence any other submission pertinent to the theme may be accorded consideration.
Who is it for?
Students, Scholars, and Academicians pursuing any degree/course from a recognized university can participate in the competition.
- The Article must be submitted in English only, not exceeding 3500 words (Excluding footnotes).
- Co-Authorship of up to only two members is allowed.
- The article must be the original work of the authors. The article published elsewhere or selected/ submitted for publication elsewhere/ failing in our plagiarism check systems and procedures shall lead to immediate disqualification.
- The organizers reserve the right to cancel/disqualify any of the entries if found in violation of the guidelines for Submission.
- In all matters related to the Competition, the decision of the Panel and Amity Law School shall be final and conclusive.
- The article should be typed in Times New Roman, with a Font Size of 12, and a Line Spacing of 1.5, justified.
- The footnotes must be typed in Times New Roman, with a Font Size of 10, and a Line Spacing of 1.
- The margin on each side shall be 2.54 cm i.e. 1 inch
- All submissions must follow the Bluebook 20th edition for citation
How to Submit?
- All the Articles must be sent by email to email@example.com with the subject “Submission for the ALS National Article Writing Competition- 2023”
- The body of the email must specify the Name, Address, email id, Contact number, and name of the College/ University along with the address and class of the Participant.
- The essay should not contain names or any other marks which reveal the identity of the author.
- The article must be attached in ‘.doc’ or ‘.docx’ format.
- Interested candidates shall register through the link provided at the end.
- No registration fee will be charged to the participants.
- Opening of Registration: August 10, 2023
- Last Date of Registration: August 30, 2023
- Last Date of Submission: September 16, 2023
- Result Declaration: September 23, 2023
- 1st Prize: Certificate of Excellence + 5100/- Cash Prize
- 2nd Prize: Certificate of Excellence + 3100/- Cash Prize
- 3rd Prize: Certificate of Excellence + 2100/- Cash Prize
- A certificate of participation shall be issued to all the participants on the successful submission of the article.
Top entries may also be published in the form of an edited book bearing an ISBN depending on the quality of the entry.
- Co-ordinator: Khushbu Prasad, Assistant Professor of Law, Amity University Campus, Bailey Road, Rupaspur, Patna – 801503.
- Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org,
- Mobile Number: +91 8789015803
- Student Co-ordinator: Adya Pandey, student, Amity Law School, Patna
- Mobile number – 7858935863
- Email ID – email@example.com