JPMorgan Chase & Co. is hiring for the role of Legal Billing Senior Team Member at their office in Bengaluru. Interested candidates may apply.
About JPMorgan Chase & Co.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands.
About the Opportunity
This position will provide primary support to EMEA, US, LATAM, APAC, NAMER based communities and work to streamline/improve current processes for the local professionals.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Monitoring mailboxes and OCE (Outside Counsel Engagement) inquiry tool and responding to queries received from internal departments, and external law; firms.
- This will require the incumbent to partner closely with internal teams such as CAP (Corporate Accounts Payable), Tax and EMEA IB Client Billing, and other Legal support teams to resolve promptly and accurately;
- Resolving issues where invoices are not fully processed by the system and require intervention;
- Entering manual invoices into Passport;
- Proactively providing advice to external law firms on resolving billing issues;
- Partnering with LVM (Legal Vendor Maintenance) with vendor maintenance, new supplier set-ups and activations/deactivations of current suppliers;
- Proactively providing recommendations on system and process changes to improve invoice processing;
- Back-up for the Warsaw team on the processing of paper invoices received from law firms for payment;
- Support system user acceptance testing, on an as-needed basis;
- Metrics reporting and PowerPoint presentations;
- Coordinating VAT issues with the JPMC regions tax team; and
- Assisting management with ad-hoc high-level requests/escalations.
- 2-3 years experience in Legal Accounting, Billing Operations, Corporate Accounts Payable and/or Accounts Receivable
- Degree or significant previous equivalent work experience is preferred
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail concentrating on accuracy and efficiency and proven ability to work independently and competently handle multiple responsibilities
- Excellent computer navigation skills, ability to manoeuvre through multiple systems; Passport and SAP
- General understanding of SAP support protocols
- Clear communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work in complex environments with a diverse range of stakeholders within JPMC Business Community and outside legal vendors
- Good understanding of accounting concepts such as G/L accounts and Cost Centres
- Knowledge of VAT rules within the supported regions
- Sound judgment and quick decision-making skills
- Exposure to project management & process improvement techniques will be an added advantage
- Quick learning abilities and ability to get incorporated into daily activities while training
- Proven ability to work independently and competently handle multiple responsibilities, with a high degree of accuracy, in a high-pressure environment.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply for the role of Legal Billing Senior Team Member through the link provided at the end of the post.