Call for papers
The Legal Upanishad Journal (LUJ) [ISSN: 2583 – 8059] invites Research papers, Articles, Short Notes, Book Reviews, and Case Commentaries in any area related to law for its Volume 1 Issue 2. You can submit your manuscript via Online Submission System.
The Journal is indexed in more than 5 Databases includingGoogle, SJIF, IIFS, I2OR and Citefactor.
Kindly follow the Submission Guidelines Provided and do not submit the manuscript to another journal or conference till it is in review at LUJ. All Manuscripts submitted at LUJ go through a strict plagiarism check at it first stage of review and then it is forwarded for review of Quality, originality, and contribution.
Review Results: Within 2 – 3 days of submission.
Perks of getting published at Legal Upanishad Journal
- Attractive rewards/gifts to the Top 10 authors of the issue.
- Students will be provided with an opportunity to become student editors in the LU Journal.
- Top authors will be given an opportunity to publish an article on Legal Upanishad Blog having more than 5 lakh impressions per month on Google.
- A chance to join our legal academic training programme for free.
- All authors will be provided with free law notes.
Features of Legal Upanishad Journal
- Free of cost DOI is provided to the author of each Manuscript. A DOI will help your reader easily locate a document from your citation.
- E-Certificate of publication is given to all the authors published in each issue without any additional cost.
- Indexed atmore than 5 Databases including Google, SJIF, IIFS, I2OR and Citefactor.
- Extensive and Experienced Editorial and Reviewer board .
- Review Results within 2-3 days .
- Minimum possible Article Processing Charges with best Services. (To be paid only if the manuscript is accepted). There are no Submission charges.
- The final publication after the payment of the processing fee is done within 1-2 days .
Schedule of Volume 1 Issue 2
|Last date for submission
|15 August 2023
|Within 2 – 3 days of submission.
|Issuance of Publication certificate and DOI
|Immediately after publication
To make your publications kindly refer to the submission guidelines: