POLICE, SUPREME COURT AND TRACTOR RALLY
The police are one of the most widely distributed organizations in the world.
Police, hence, are found to be representatives of the government. In one hour needs, dangers, difficulties and difficulties, when citizens do not know, what to do as well the closer we get, the more police and police officers there are fit and accessible and appropriate.
Police are expected to be an accessible, cohesive and dynamic organization for each group. Their role, Working and working in the natural environment is varied, and more complex hand; and hard, sticky and hard on each other.
Simply say twins responsibilities, which the police are expected to perform in public and law-abiding as well as repair system. However, the review of these two works is extensive, which results in a wide range of functions, duties, powers, responsibilities and police responsibilities.
The role of the police includes:
- Enforcing the law impartially, and protecting the lives, rights, property, rights and dignity of the people;
- Promoting and maintaining peace; © to protect internal security, prevent and control terrorist attacks, breach of Coalition, Military and other threats to Internal Security;
- the protection of public property including roads, railways, bridges, suitable sites and so on from damage, violence or any other insurgency; Kupewa Avoid crime, and reduce the likelihood of criminal offences Through their own defence and support mechanisms and to co-operate with other agencies in implementing effective crime prevention measures;
- accurately record all complaints lodged by the complainant or his or her representative, in the presence or receipt of a post, e-mail or other means, and act promptly, after acknowledging the complaint;
- record and investigate any wrongdoing that may be identified through the complaint or other matter, provide a copy of the First Information Report to the complainant, and if appropriate, to apprehend the offender, and provide assistance in prosecuting the offender;
- Establishing and maintaining a sense of security in the community, as well as how to prevent conflicts and promote remediation
- provide, as first responders, all possible humanitarian assistance in the event of a natural or man-made disaster, and provide assistance to other agencies in its response and recovery;
- to assist any person, who is at risk of harming a person or his or her property, and to provide essential assistance and assistance to vulnerable persons;
- to regulate the proper movement of people and vehicles, and to improve and improve the flow of traffic;
- mobilize experts on issues of public concern, and all cases including civil, communist, extremist, terrorist and other security issues, and disseminate the same to all relevant agencies, including in practice, in their own right.
- To supervise, as a police officer on duty, in all cases of non-compliance and to take steps to ensure the safety of the person in accordance with the established procedure.
- To train, promote and ensure that the police function is accountable to the public
Why need to know:
Police should decide on entry of farmers into Delhi, says SC
The Supreme Court on Monday has ruled that it is up to Delhi police to decide on joining protesters in Capital on Republic Day. But what are the Rights of the Delhi Police Under the Police Act, Do Delhi Police have the right to this? Live Law said. The court complied with the Center’s request for a ban on the tractor meeting held that farmers held the same day.
“The question of entering Delhi is a matter of law and order which the police must ensure,” Chief Justice of India SA Bobde said in a statement.
The presiding judge further added that the Supreme Court was not the first to respond to the case. “What does the Supreme Court say about the powers of the police and how they will use them,” the court asked PTI. “We’re not telling you what to do.”
The court ruled that the police are the ones who call for legal action and order. “We informed the AG [attorney general] and the SG [attorney general] beforehand as to who should be allowed or who should not be allowed, as well as the number of people who could be involved in all legal and procedural matters for the police to do,”.
Attorney General KK Venugopal told the court that admission to 5,000 people in Delhi was illegal. “You have the right to demand all powers following this law,” Judge Bobde replied. The next court will hear the case Wednesday.
In his request to the police in Delhi, the government has cited the historical and legal implications of Republic Day, saying the farmers’ move was intended to “disrupt and disrupt” the festivities.
“Any disruption or disruption to the reported activities is not necessarily in violation of the rule of law, stability, public interest and national humiliation,” he read.
On January 12, a three-judge panel headed by Bobde presented information on applications to the Center for agricultural organizations.
The farmers said their 50 km drive would take place on Outer Ring Road, a road around the city. On Sunday, Swaraj India President Yogendra Yadav announced that farmers protesting against the Center’s agricultural regulations would unload a tractor in Delhi during the Republic Day celebrations on January 26.
Yadav added that there would be no disruption to the Republic Day parade. “The demonstration will be very peaceful,” he said. “Farmers will put the national flag on their tractors.”
Opponents protested on January 7 a tractor rally near Delhi, which they called a repeat of Republic Day. Thousands of farmers began their trips on their tractors from the protest areas, on the border with Singhu, Tikri and Ghazipur, and Rewasan in Haryana, to the Eastern and Western Peripheral Expressways.
On the SC-selected team
At a hearing on Monday, attorney AP Singh, a representative of one of the farmers’ groups told the Supreme Court that the affidavit seeking the removal of the remaining three members appointed by the court to resolve the problems found in the legislation.
The court told Singh that the matter would be reopened, PTI said. “We will hear from everyone on the same day [the next day of hearing], the bench said.” We feel the same on the bench. “
The affidavit in question was retained by Bharatiya Kisan Union Lokshakti on Saturday. The farmers’ groups realized that the court-appointed team was the only experts who openly approved the laws of war. The suit said the decision to form a party to the party violates “environmental principles”, and called on the court to appoint a new committee of experts to work “in harmony”.
The Supreme Court on January 12 suspended the imposition of market-related rules until a committee of experts, appointed by the court, could consult with government officials and farmers’ opponents to resolve the dispute.
Ashok Gulati agronomist Pramod Kumar Joshi, member of Shetkari Sanghatana Anil Ghanwat along with Bhartiya President Kisan Bhupinder Singh Mann was selected from a panel set up by the court. Mann later withdrew from the committee saying he would always stand by the farmers and Punjab.
Thousands of farmers have been out of Delhi for more than 90 days, demanding that the three agricultural laws enacted in September be repealed. Farmers believe the new laws are hampering their livelihoods and pave the way for corporations to regulate agriculture. What are the Rights of the Delhi Police have to Right to get them out?
The government also says the new rules will allow farmers to sell their produce, guide better prices and free them from fraudulent regimes. The law enacted in September should reform the old-fashioned way of buying and opening the market, the government said.
Negotiations between the government and farmers’ organizations again came to a standstill last week, as protesting leaders remained firm in their demands to end the legislation. It was the ninth time the negotiations had taken place, which failed to resolve the dispute. The next meeting is scheduled for Tuesday.