Indore Institute of Law is organising the fifth chapter of Smt. Nirmala Devi Bam Memorial International Moot Court Competition and seeking registrations for the same.
About the Organisation
Indore Institute of Law was established in the year 2003 with the vision of bringing intellectual awakening and all-round development of our country through education in the field of law.
In short span of time the institute has created a history of being the only institute in private sector to offer all Law Courses i.e., B. A. LL. B (Hons.), B.B.A. LL. B(Hons.)., LL.B. (Hons.) & LL.M. under one roof and has started a new course B.B.A. LL.B (Hons.) Transnational & Global Studies with the aim to provide global exposure of both education and industry.
The institution has always prioritized the overall development of the students. It is well reflected in the academic growth of IIL along with the promotion and participation in the extra-curricular activities.
IIL is glad to share the academic excellence of the college which is authenticated by our students who bagged top 38 universities out of 40. Further to hone the skill, IIL in association with Enhelion Indian Pvt. Ltd. Provide the students with 5 Diploma Courses in 5- year Law course.
About the Moot
Smt. Nirmala Devi Bam Memorial International Moot Court Competition is a flagship competition of Indore Institute of Law. This competition was started from 2019 in the loving memory of Mrs. Nirmala Devi Bam.
After the successful completion of Chapter IV Smt. Nirmala Devi Bam Memorial International Moot Court Competition 2022, IIL is organizing the fifth chapter of the competition to further grow in the direction of their humble intentions.
Students enrolled in a full-time or part-time law programme at the time of the competition are eligible to compete in the Competition. Each College/Law School or University may enter one team only.
The following steps have to be strictly followed by the respective teams interested to participate in the competition –
Registration link is-
Submit the details via Google form by May 5, 2023. For any query/ clarification, kindly mail at email@example.com
- Registration before April 30: Rs. 1500
- Registration between April 30-May 5: Rs. 3000
NOTE- In order to avail the accommodation facility for the three days i.e. for 19th, 20th and 21st May 2033, the teams needs to pay a sum of Rs. 3500 along with the registration fees. Any team who wishes to manage their own accommodation are free to make their personal arrangements.
Teams are required to wire-transfer the Registration Fees at the Razor-Pay link here.
- Last date for registration: May 5, 2023
- Last date for seeking clarifications: May 6, 2023
- Last date for submission of memorial (Electronic copy): May 8, 2023
- Last date for submission of memorial (Hard copy): May 10, 2023
- Draw of lots and exchange of memorials: May 19, 2023
- Preliminary Round 1 and Preliminary Round 2: May 20, 2023
- Quarter-Final & Semi-Final: May 20, 2023
- Final Round: May 21, 2023
- Winning Team: Cash Prize of Rs 31000/-, Trophy & Certificate
- Runner Up Team: Cash Prize of Rs 21000/-, Trophy & Certificate
- Second Runner-Up: Cash Prize of Rs 11000/-, Trophy & Certificate
- Best Mooter: Cash Prize of Rs 5100/-, Trophy &Certificate
- Best Researcher: Cash Prize of Rs 5100/-, Trophy & Certificate
- Best Memorial: Cash Prize of Rs 5100/-, Trophy & Certificate
- Participating teams Participating certificates
- Click here for the Rules & Regulations.
- Click here for the Moot Proposition.
- Click here for the detailed registration process.
For further queries you may contact:
- Mudit Jain- 8677084387
- Mahek Shah- 9977006200
- Priyanshu Kalosiya – 9770651857
- Email Id- firstname.lastname@example.org