Internship Opportunity at ICCHR [Delhi & Haryana]: Apply by Aug 10
ICCHR is inviting interns to apply for an internship program for the project Rojgar Sathi.
Indian Centre for Child and Human Rights (ICCHR) is an initiative by the Truth & Youth and Umeed NGO at its inception in 2021, aimed at promoting research and facilitating students and researchers with a proper understanding of Child and Human rights.
The Centre is a national research center under the supervision of UNICEF India and provides integrated technical support to legal institutions of governance at the local, state, and national levels for the protection of child and human rights through knowledge, research, and resources.
About Project Rojgar Sathi
Project Rojgar Sathi: Work, Livelihood, Life (रोजगार साथी) is a national initiative launched by Indian Centre for Child and Human Rights (ICCHR) in association with WebX Hub Co.- IT and Consultancy Company to provide employment opportunities to unemployed youth across India. The project aims to address the growing problem of unemployment in the country by connecting job seekers with employers, creating a platform for skill development, and promoting entrepreneurship.
The project is launched in the National Capital Territory of Delhi in its initial stage, where it will be active on the ground level, starting from small villages to the smallest towns, and gradually expanding across the country by the end of June. Project Rojgar Sathi is a non-profit initiative and has been designed to help young people find jobs within their interests, qualification, and area of expertise.
The project’s objective is to empower the youth by providing them with the right opportunities to enhance their skills and secure sustainable employment. It will offer a range of services, including job counseling, job placement, skill development, and entrepreneurship training. The program will also help in creating awareness among the youth about the various government schemes available for employment generation and support.
About Volunteer Internship Program
Volunteer Internship Program for Project Rojgar Sathi is conducted by Indian Centre for Child and Human Rights (ICCHR) which is open for all UG/PG students from any stream to contribute to the noble cause of addressing unemployment among youth. Interns will actively participate in the implementation of Project Rojgar Sathi in their locality, aiming to provide job opportunities to unemployed individuals.
The primary objective of this internship is to provide employment to at least Four unemployed job seekers with job opportunities within locality through the Project Rojgar Sathi.
- Assist in conducting surveys to identify unemployed youth in the locality.
- Connect unemployed individuals with suitable job opportunities based on their qualifications and interests.
- Provide support and guidance in resume building, interview preparation, and securing job placements.
- Contribute to the overall success of Project Rojgar Sathi by actively engaging with the ICCHR team and submitting comprehensive reports on assigned tasks
- UG/PG students from any stream
- Passionate about social causes and addressing unemployment issues
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to conduct surveys and compile reports
- Basic understanding of resume writing and interview preparation
Overall Four Assignments will be provided for Four Weeks (in One Month)
- Assignment 1 (Week 1): Conduct a survey in your locality within a 5km radius of your residence and prepare a comprehensive list of unemployed youth, including their names, contact details, and qualifications.
- Assignment 2 (Week 2): After the team reviews the surveyed data provided in Assignment 1, you will receive a list of job opportunities available for unemployed youth. Conduct a second survey with these job seekers, explaining the job descriptions and opportunities to them; and ask them whether they are interested in any of those job opportunities. Submit a detailed report of responses to the team.
- Assignment 3 (Week 3): Compile the final data sheet of job seekers who express interest in the available job openings. Assist them in creating or updating their resumes (if needed) and provide interview training, if applicable.
- Assignment 4 (Week 4): Receive the job interview/job location details for the interested job seekers. Guide them to the interview locations and assist them in securing a job. Submit a final report to the team, summarising the program’s outcomes, the number of job placements made with your assistance, and your observations and experiences during the internship.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates may apply through the link provided at the end of the post.
Perks and Benefits
- Nationally recognized Internship Certificate of Completion
- Letter of Recommendation by the Administration
- Letter of Social Service Acknowledgement
- Best Intern of the Month Award
- Job Offer from WebX Hub Co.
- Special mention on the website and other social networks
August 10, 2023
Delhi & Haryana
For any administrative or operational queries related to the internship, applicants can reach out to the Administrative team at firstname.lastname@example.org