1st CRASL Spaviatech Law Cakmak Aviation Law Essay Writing Competition 2023 by MNLU, Mumbai [Cash Prizes Worth Rs. 30k]
Maharashtra National Law University Mumbai is organizing the 1st CRASL SpaviaTech Cakmak Essay Writing Competition with a cash prize of 30k.
About the MNLU
Maharashtra National Law University Mumbai, established under the Maharashtra National Law University Act 2014 on 20th March 2014, is one of the premier National Law Universities in India, the Act envisaged establishing a National Law University in Maharashtra to impart advanced legal education and promote society-oriented research in legal studies for the advancement of the societal life of the people in the country.
About the CRASL
The Centre for Research in Air & Space Law was established to become an ideal forum for the exchange of ideas on the international law applicable to air and space law.
The Centre engages in improving the existing legal and policy framework for the facilitation and regulation of a safe, secure, affordable, and sustainable space and contributes to the shaping of the legal foundation for the future of humanity that lies in space.
About the Spaviatech Law
Spaviatech Law is a boutique law firm specializing in the areas of Asset Financing, Aerospace, and International Trade/Technology Law, providing highly specialized legal services to clients operating in these specific areas.
The firm focuses on understanding and addressing the unique legal challenges and complexities that arise in asset financing, the aerospace industry, and international trade and technology law.
About the Event
First Edition of the CRASL-Spaviatech Essay Writing Competition 2023, organized by the Centre for Research in Air and Space Law, in partnership with Spaviatech Law and Çakmak, two leading firms in the field of aviation law.
- Critical Analysis of ICAO’s Aviation Safety Framework.
- Disputes and Liabilities Concerning Aviation Accidents.
- Streamlining the inconsistencies in Public International Law and Aviation LawThe Future of Indian Aviation: Is India the New Emerging Leader?
- Analyzing the Indian Insolvency Regime in the Context of the Cape Town Convention in Light of Go First & Insolvency.
Students/scholars enrolled in an undergraduate/post-graduate/PhD course in any University.
- All submissions must be in Times New Roman, font size 12, and with 1.5 line spacing.
- Headings must be formatted in Times New Roman, font size 14, with 1.5 line spacing, and must be bolded.
- Subheadings must be formatted in Times New Roman, font size 14, with 1.5 line spacing, and must be underlined in Small Caps.
- All submissions made shall conform to Bluebook 20th edition, citation standards.
- All submissions must be made only as a Microsoft Word Document (.doc/.docx).
- The name of the document shall be the title of the submission.
How to Submit?
Interested authors can submit through the link given at the end of the post.
A registration fee of Rs. 300/ – for a single Author, and Rs. 500 / – for papers with co-authorship.
- 1st Prize: Internship opportunity with Cakmak & Rs. 15,000 and publication of the Essay on the SCC Online Blog.
- 2nd Prize: Internship opportunity with SpaviaTech & Rs. 10,000 and publication of the Essay on the SCC Online Blog.
- 3rd Prize: Rs. 5,000 and publication of the Essay on the SCC Online Blog.
- The 4th and 5th Best Essays shall be published in the Indian Review of Air and Space Law (IRASL) Blog.
- Deadline for Registration: July 28, 2023.
- Submission of Essays: August 4, 2023.