About the Organiser
Located on the ‘tapobhoomi’ of Maharishi Markandeshwar beside the river bed of the sacred Markanda, the Maharishi Markandeshwar (Deemed to be University) is established under aegis of Maharishi Markandeshwar University Trust to integrate education and research.
The Department of Law established in 2008 with the approval of the Bar Council of India (BCI).
About the Competition
he Student Moot Court Society, Department of Law, Maharishi Markandeshwar (Deemed to be University), Mullana-Ambala is all set to organise its flagship event, National Moot Court Competition – 6th Edition, 2023 in physical mode from 20th to 22nd March, 2023 on theme – “Criminal Law”.
Who is it for?
They are looking forward to enthusiastic and wholehearted participation from your Institution and cordially invite the law students of three-year course and five year integrated course to participate in the competition. Please find attached all the details of the competition.
Mode & Location
The competition will be physically held at the institute’s campus at Ambala
- Last date of Registration: April 1, 2023 – 11:59 p.m.
- Last date for seeking clarification: April 8, 2023
- Last date of submission of soft copy of memorials: April 11, 2023
- Last date of submission of hard copy of memorials and travel form: April 13, 2023
- National Moot Court Competition, 2023 Dates: April 20 to 22, 2023
The Registration Charges for the moot court competition is Rs. 4500/-. Interested persons can register through the link given at the end of this post.
For any queries, feel free to contact:
- Faculty coordinators:
- Dr. Poonam Lamba: +91-9468332287
- Mr. Manish Yadav: +91- 99960 09577
- Ms. Rimpi Bhardwaj: +91-97365 96722
- Mr. Dhananjay Singh: : +91-8126333003
- Student Coordinators:
- Ms. Apurva Bhalla (President SMCS): +91-94994 92696
- Ms. Gurusha Bhalla (Vice-President SMCS): +91-8708294100
Email Address – firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to register.
#The Legal Lock is the proud media partner in this moot court competition.