2nd National Moot Court Competition, 2023 |Legal Lock |Register Now!
ABOUT THE ORGANIZER
The Legal Lock is a boutique forum with the vision of making it an all-in-one platform providing various legal assistance to students and practitioners. Its mission is to spread legal awareness across the masses by conducting various events, webinars, seminars, etc. As of now, it provides a trusted blog page, a highly indexed Journal, law notes, event updates, and authentic promotion.
About the Competition
After the massive success of the 1st National Moot Court Competition, 2022, The Legal Lock, in collaboration with Equa Law and Rad & Partners, Delhi as an Advocacy Partner, International Journal for Dispute Resolution as an Academic Partner, and The Law Company as a Media Partner and E Justice as the Knowledge Partner is coming up with the 2nd Edition of it with the aim of giving an opportunity for law students to showcase their research, drafting. Oral pleading skills, the NMCC will test their understanding of contemporary legal issues and also provide a platform for students to develop their legal knowledge.
Team Composition and Eligibility
- Each team shall comprise either three members (3), with two (2) designated speakers and one (1) designated researcher, or two (2) members, where both of them will be designated speakers only.
- Participation is open for all bona fide undergraduate students of five (5) years/ three (3) years LLB program of any recognized University/College/Institution.
- The official language of the competition shall be English.
It will be done online mode on Zoom/Microsoft Teams/G-Meet.
- Registration shall be on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Each team shall register by filling out the Google Form – Named ‘National Moot Court Competition on or before 28th of January, 2023, 11:59 PM.
- Registration after the given deadline shall not be accepted under any circumstances.
- The Participants shall be intimated regarding completing the registration process within 24hrs via mail.
- Teams successfully registered shall be allotted a unique team code that shall be used to identify the teams during the course of notification.
- The Registration fee shall be Rs. 1200/- per team.
- A team needs to submit only one Google form.
- Request for a refund of the registration fee shall not be entertained.
- Mode of Payment – Gpay/Paytm/NEFT
- Gpay/Paytm – 9997113838, Varun Agarwal
- Account Name: Varun Agarwal
- Account Number: 39728739286
- IFSC: SBIN0000682
- Branch: Civil Lines, Moradabad, UP – 244001
Submission of Memorials:
Pdf and Doc files of the memorials from both sides should be submitted on or before the 31st of January, 2023 at email@example.com.
The subject for the mail must be: TeamCode/Memorial Submission
- Winners – 3500/-Cash Prize + Certificate (hard copy) + one Free Publication + Internship Opportunity + Gift from Partners
- Runners- Up – 2500/-Cash Prize + Certificate (hard copy) + one Free Publication + Internship Opportunity + Gift from Partners
- Best Memorial – 1100/-Cash Prize + Certificate (hard copy) + one Free Publication + Internship Opportunity
- Best Orator/Advocate – Certificate (hard copy) + one Free Publication + Internship Opportunity
E-Certificates will be awarded to all the Participants.
For any queries regarding the competition and moot proposition to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Link to Register – https://forms.gle/az7L3KU9EiCQ2qwy8
Link to Moot Problem and Rules & Regulations-
List of Important Dates:
|Last Date for Registration||28th January 2023|
|Last date for Seeking Clarification||12th January 2023|
|Publication of Clarifications (if any)||15th January 2023|
|Submission of Memorial||31st January 2023|
|Date of Competition||04th & 05th February 2023|