Young Professional (Legal) at University Grants Commission, New Delhi [Salary Rs. 60k to 70k]: Apply by Aug 11
University Grants Commission, New Delhi invites online applications from Indian nationals for hiring the services of Young Professionals.
About University Grants Commission
University Grants Commission is a statutory body set up by the Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Education, Government of India in accordance with the UGC Act 1956 and is responsible for the coordination, determination and maintenance of standards of higher education in India.
About the Opportunity
University Grants Commission, New Delhi invites online applications from Indian nationals for hiring the services of Young Professionals to perform the various functions of the Commission. The post is contract based through open selection. The engagement shall be initially for a period of one year. Based on review of performance and conduct, extension may be granted further for a period of one year. No further extension will be considered.
- Essential-LLB with minimum 60% marks(First Division)
- (Desirable-practicing experience at Bar/have been a legal consultant to Government/Higher Education Institutions/Government Agencies/Regulatory Authorities etc.
- Should have sound domain knowledge in the relevant field.
- Minimum one year experience in relevant field/working in similar position.
- Candidates should not be more than 40 years of age as on 11th August, 2023
A consolidated amount of Rs. 60000/- to 70000/- per month, as decided at the time of selection.
How to Apply?
- Only on-line applications will be accepted. Application Format is available at www.ugc.ac.in/jobs.
- Documents in support of (i) Qualification (ii) Experience (iii) Age (iv) Nationality, will be uploaded while applying online. These documents will “ALONE” be considered for screening and have to be produced in “originals” as and when called for interview.
- The candidates are advised to have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile no on which all the communication shall be forwarded to them and should be maintained active to receive timely communication. No other mode of communication shall be adopted.
- Call letters and intimations connected with this recruitment will be sent to shortlisted candidates by email and will also be uploaded on the website. The applicants should ensure that the e-mail id given in the online application is maintained active.
Last date of filling applications is 11th August, 2023.