Cliffod Chance and The Forage are inviting applications for their Cyber Security Global Virtual Internship (self-paced), from students interested in the field of cybersecurity.
About Clifford Chance and Forage
Clifford Chance LLP is a multinational law firm headquartered in London, United Kingdom, and a member of the ‘Magic Circle’. It is one of the ten largest law firms in the world measured both by the number of lawyers and revenue.
The Forage, formerly known as Inside Sherpa, is an open-access platform designed to unlock exciting careers for students, by connecting them to company endorsed Virtual Intern programs. Not only are they free, open access, and completely online – but also CV certified and endorsed by host companies.
The Global Virtual Internship
Cybersecurity is a complex, rapidly-changing and multi-national challenge. Clifford Chance is working with some of the world’s leading corporates to help them to better protect their business activities, mitigate cybersecurity risk and respond quickly in the event of a breach.
With this Cyber Security Global Virtual Internship, you can learn how you, as a lawyer, can help businesses to navigate this challenge.
This internship is:
- Entirely online
- Accessible to everyone
- Only takes approximately 5-6 hours to complete
Free internship for all students
Nature of the Internship
- Free for students
- Developing practical guidance for a client on how to respond in the event of an ICO Dawn Raid
- Communicating on a personal data breach
- Advising on litigation strategy
Perks and Benefits
- A personalized completion certificate to share with prospective employers and your professional network.
- The intern can opt in to share his/her work and profile with the HR team at Clifford Chance to stand out.
- Learning at his/her own pace and reach the personal goals.
- Building the confidence and practical skills that employers are looking for.
- This Cyber Security Global Virtual Internship has been created by leaders at Clifford Chance. You’ll receive instructions from the Clifford Chance team and compare your work with real model solutions from Clifford Chance.
- This experience can be included on the CV and Linkedin profile. Demonstrate that you’re ambitious, hardworking and have developed valuable practical skills.
How to Apply
- Click on the ‘Register Now’ button at the end of the page. (Link of the page given at the end of this post)
- Sign Up with the required information.
- Get Started with the Internship!
Please Note: Check out this page to know how to use this experience in your CVs and LinkedIn Profiles.