About the Integral University
The idea of legal aid society is to fulfil certain standards of legal education, but more importantly, it also aimed at engaging the students in serving their community by promoting legal awareness through these legal aid clinics and programs; and, following the same mandate the Legal Aid Society, Faculty of Law, Integral University was established, for providing free legal aid services for free to the needy or the poor section of the society, who are not capable to afford a legal representative for them who can fight a case for them, so the government has brought out the service for free legal aid to the needy people; to fulfil the objective of Article 39A of the Constitution of India.
About Constitutional Law Society
The Constitutional Law Society was established under the aegis of the Faculty of Law, Integral University, in the year 2018, to promote and encourage the legal literacy, rights, and values that are enshrined in the Constitution among the law students.
The Society was founded to encourage discussions and deep-rooted understandings as well as to promote legal literacy and principles reflected in the Constitutional Law.
About the Competition
The Society celebrates the “Constitution Day”, in remembrance of the Father of the Indian Constitution – Dr. B.R. Ambedkar, to reinforce the significance and importance of the Constitution.
The competition is open for undergraduate and postgraduate students, studying in any of the recognized Schools/Colleges/Departments of the Universities.
- Release of Notification: 11th November 2021
- Last Date of Registration: 24th November 2021, 11:59 PM
- Quiz Competition: 25th November 2021, 05:00 PM
- Release of Results: 26th November 2021
- 1st Prize: Certificate of Appreciation + Trophy
- 2nd Prize: Certificate of Appreciation + Trophy
- 3rd Prize: Certificate of Appreciation + Trophy
E-Certificates will be provided to all the participants.
Registration Details & Participation Fee
Register for the quiz by clicking here.
The participation fee (non-refundable) of Rs. 20/- is to be paid for registration, using the payment details given below.
Either use the below-mentioned account details or UPI or PhonePay/GooglePay, for sending the participation fee.
- Account Name: Harsh Upadhyay
- Account Number: 38398560138
- Bank Name: State Bank of India
- IFSC Code: SBIN8003
UPI: [email protected], PhonePay/GooglePay: 9984247865
- The quiz will be conducted in an Online Mode and will cover questions related to Constitutional Law and Constitutional History.
- There will be 50 questions and each will be of one mark.
- Team participation is not allowed.
- If there is a tie, then the winner will be decided on the basis of the time on which they have submitted their quiz.
- The Quiz will start sharply at 05:00 PM on 25th November 2021 and be for a duration of 40 minutes.
- The results declared would be final and the authority vests with the organizer to change or modify the same.
In case of any query, write to us at [email protected]
For official website, click here.