Satram Dass B & Co. (SDB) is a full service, leading independent law firm founded in 1977. Spread over two offices, the firm houses four partners. We specialize in real estate, litigation and dispute resolution, corporate mergers & acquisitions and banking & finance. Over the years, SDB has grown to also specialize in business and trade law, capital markets, insurance, and infrastructure & energy.
We recognize that an expert legal practice requires profound legal knowledge well grouted in local jurisdictions. SDB has an office located at the centre of Delhi’s business district which focuses on the North region of India. In order to assist clients on assignments in other parts of India, we work with local correspondent lawyers to provide clients with access to the local knowledge which we believe is critically important to a high level of legal service.
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
- 1. Work on legal research
- 2. Work on case preparation
- 3. Attend client meetings
- 4. Attend court hearings
- 5. Work on case management
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 2nd Jan’22 and 6th Feb’22
3. are available for duration of 6 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
Number of openings
17 Jan’ 22
- Letter of recommendation
- Flexible work hours
- Informal dress code
- Free snacks & beverages