About the Organization
Prakalp Group is into the business of leasing, wherein we buy land parcels at the outskirts/hinterlands of Pune next to the industrial corridor and develop the same by constructing warehouses and industrial sheds and further let-out the same to multinational/domestic corporations. In addition, we also provide built-to-suit services wherein we construct customized warehousing and manufacturing facilities.
This has been our core activity and forte. We largely focus on the north-eastern industrial corridor of Pune i.e. the Pune-Nagar road and our activities are mainly between Wagholi to Ranjangaon. We buy residential and commercial properties and lease out the same. We also invest in the real estate market by buying lands and properties in Pune itself and carrying out development on the same.
We also provide financing to various real estate projects in town having fixed returns by entering into mortgage/security agreements. We are venturing into an NBFC of our own.
About the Internship
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Drafting and reviewing of petitions, suits, written statements, complaints, notices drafting & vetting all commercial documents, contracts & agreements
- Drafting and reviewing other legal documents such as demand lease/sale agreements, Leave & License agreements, etc. and registration
- Managing and undertaking legal research as required
- Handling the due diligence, screening of documents, search, and statuary compliances to mitigate possible risks, land purchase
- Appearing in courts, coordinate with seniors, handle Revenue matters
FOR REGULAR UPDATES DIRECTLY ON YOUR PHONE, JOIN OUR WHATSAPP COMMUNITY!!
Only Those Candidates Can Apply Who
- are available for full time (in-office) internship
- can start the internship between 28th Aug’21 and 2nd Oct’21
- are available for a duration of 6 months
- have relevant skills and interests
Rs. 7000 per month
- Letter of recommendation
To apply, click here.
FOR MORE SUCH OPPORTUNITIES VISIT OUR STUDENT CORNER