Paid-Internship Opportunity at International Council of Jurists, Delhi
About the International Council of Jurists
The International Council of Jurists is a body of jurists from different countries working together to establish a healthy development of justice and equality around the world.
The International Council of Jurists is actively involved in organizing campaigns for legal awareness. Besides that, we have a unique mandate from the international community to promote and protect the rule of law and social justice by making provisions for free legal aid and by the maintenance of an efficient system.
About the Internship
International Council of Jurists is offering long-term traineeships or Internships for its New Delhi office at DS-423/424, New Rajinder Nagar, New Delhi.
Number of Positions
- Office Internship: 2 (two) Per Month
- Traineeship: 1 (two)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Update the International Council of Jurists website on legal issues, news, latest changes in judicial systems. The Intern also has to update the International Council of Jurists website on the latest amendments and alterations of statutes by domestic as well as international authoritative bodies.
- Prepare Case Note on the Judgment which has already been decided by the Supreme Court of India.
- Proofread materials to ensure material is clear and consistent, complete and credible, and that text is well written, grammatically correct, and accessible.
- They may be required to correct spelling, grammar, and layout (proofreading) or check content, impose consistent styles and reword or rewrite (copy-editing).
- Internship Eligibility: Student Pursuing B.A LL.B, LL.B Course is eligible to apply.
- Traineeship: Students who have completed B.A LL.B./BBB LL.B or LL.B are eligible to apply.
- Outstanding command of the English language.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong strategic thinker.
- Must have basic fundamental computer knowledge.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates may send their resumes international.jurists6[at]gmail.com mentioning Month (The mode which you are opting for).
- Certificate of Appreciation
- For Traineeship Stipend Rs. 13,000 Per Month
- For Internship Stipend Rs 5,000 Per Month
January 27, 2023.
In case of any queries, please contact international.jurists6[at]gmail.com