Culture Booklet is a unique content-sharing platform that brings you amazing knowledge about various beautiful and diverse cultures from different corners of the world. It is a cultural website where we talk about the etiquettes and do’s and dont’s of cultures all over the world. We upload culture content videos, articles, and graphic visuals paying special attention to music, well-researched cultural content, and attractive and communicative visuals. It is done in a language that everybody understands, such as English, Hindi, and Urdu, catering to a global audience.
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Create a privacy and refund policy
2. Make sure the system fully complies with ISO/IEC 27001 standard requirements, as well as privacy and data protection regulations such as GDPR (EU), LGPD (Brazil), CCPA (USA), PIPEDA (Canada), APP (Australia), DPA (UK)
3. Ensure that the T&C covers IP rights and protection, as well as a set of content rules (e.g. forbidden and illegal content)
4. Draft and vet agreements legal document related to privacy etc. of a social media platform etc.
5. Keep abreast with the local land laws and create and define policies for the platform
6. Assist in the creation of contracts for partners and team members
7. Work on the creation of compliance policies and other policies for the platform
8. Research and Define copyright policies
9. Guide the organization with all the legal related challenges that the organization faces
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for the work from home job/internship
2. can start the work from home job/internship between 17th Nov’21 and 22nd Dec’21
3. are available for duration of 1 month
4. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
Number of openings
1 Dec’ 21