About the Organization
One of India’s leading technology brands offering contemporary solutions for modern India’s connectivity and I.T. needs. Founded in the year 1985, Beetel is one of the oldest and most reputed brands in the industry, a pioneer in the landline phone category.
With its manufacturing unit in Ludhiana – Punjab, Beetel is focused on manufacturing as well as distributing a huge range of products ranging from mobile accessories, IT peripherals, Network & enterprise solutions to fixed landlines. Beetel distributes a host of iconic brands including Avaya, Polycom, Samsung, Panasonic, Huawei, QSC, RADWIN, Ruckus, RAD, and Actelis.
In India, Beetel is spread via 10,000 retailers, 500 distributors as well as 7 warehouses. To date, Beetel has manufactured over 100 million landline phones.
A household Indian brand that truly needs no induction has served over 20 million customers since 1987!
About the Internship
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Assist in drafting legal notices, emails, etc.
- Analyze cases and identify legal trends
Only Those Candidates Can Apply Who
- are available for full time (in-office) internship
- can start the internship between 3rd Nov’21 and 8th Dec’21
- are available for a duration of 3 months
- have relevant skills and interests
- Intern can be a law or CS student
- Willing to work in a fast-paced organization
Rs. 10, 000 per month
- 5 days a week
- Free snacks & beverages
To apply, click here.