We are into civil and criminal litigation, having a deep understanding of legal fundamentals and procedure with a focus on delivering business solutions.
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Drafting, reviewing the legal documents, contracts, and agreement
1. Working on special leave petitions and their drafting
2. Handling DRT cases and their drafting
3. Attending virtual hearings
4. Conducting legal research
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for the work from home job/internship
2. can start the work from home job/internship between 16th Nov’21 and 21st Dec’21
3. are available for duration of 2 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
5000 /month + Incentives/month
Stipend structure: This is a performance-based internship. In addition to the minimum-assured stipend, you will also be paid a performance-linked incentive (₹ 100 per visit).
Number of openings
1 Dec’ 21
Letter of recommendation