MyGov portal has opened an Online Open Quiz on Awareness on Crime against Women which is being organized by the National Commission for Women. This quiz is open to all.
About NCW (National Commission for Women)
The National Commission for Women (NCW) is the statutory body of the Government of India, generally concerned with advising the government on all policy matters affecting women. It was established on January 31st, 1992 under the provisions of the Indian Constitution, as defined in the 1990 National Commission for Women Act.
The National Commission for Women (NCW) has been set up as a statutory body to further review the Constitutional and Legal safeguards available to women, recommend remedial measures to remove impediments in realizing such goals, facilitate redressal of grievances and advise the Government on all policy matters affecting women. The Commission also organizes workshops/consultations, constitutes expert committees, undertakes studies/make recommendations for the economic empowerment of women, conducts workshops/seminars for gender awareness and takes up publicity campaign awareness in the society against such social evils.
About the Online Quiz
Going by the belief that education is a process through which society creates the kind of individuals we wish to see in the world, the National Commission for Women (NCW) is launching an Open Quiz on ‘Awareness on Crime against Women’, through MyGov Portal.
The aim of the programme is to inculcate values of equality, inclusivity and diversity, among citizens, which are essential for building a healthy society. Moreover, knowledge of laws relating to women is not only crucial for the balanced development of young minds; it will also help citizens in building correct values, self-discipline and national spirit.
General Rules of the NCW Quiz
- The quiz is being organized by the National Commission for Women, Government of India in collaboration with the MyGov platform. Access to the quiz will only be through the MyGov platform and no other channel.
- The questions will be based on women related laws and legislations and aims to create awareness on crimes against women.
- Participants can only enter the quiz competition once. Multiple entries from the same participant will not be accepted and considered.
- The quiz will start as soon as the participant clicks on the ‘Start Quiz’ button.
- Entry to quiz will be open from 15th July 2021 till 31st August 2021.
- Participants will be required to answer 20 questions within a span of 20 minutes. Each correct answer will be awarded two mark. There will be no negative marking.
- Participants will be required to provide their name, email address, telephone number, and additional details as required by the entry form. By submitting their details and participating in the quiz, participants give consent to the MyGov platform and National Commission for Women to use this information as required to facilitate the conduct of the quiz competition, which may include confirmation of participant details, announcement of winners, and disbursement of awards.
- This is a timed quiz with 20 questions to be answered in 1200 seconds
- These questions will be randomly picked from the question bank.
- Winners will be adjudged on the basis of maximum number of correct answers.
- In case of multiple participants having given same number of correct answers, the participants who take the least time to complete the quiz will be adjudged the winner.
- You can skip a tough question and come back to it later.
- The quiz will start as soon as you click the Start Quiz button.
- Top 25 winners will be provided Digital certificates signed by Head of National Commission for Women.
- Certificate of Participation will be issued to all participants.
How to Participate?
- Interested participants will need to log in to the MyGov portal to start the quiz.
- To log in, click on the link given at the end of this post.