FOR REGULAR UPDATES DIRECTLY ON YOUR PHONE, JOIN OUR WHATSAPP COMMUNITY!!
The Ministry of Labour and Employment, Government of India is conducting an Online Quiz on Labour Codes through the MyGov portal. The online quiz is open from Aug 21st to Oct 4th.
About the Quiz
Labour Codes have given a big boost to Sabka Sath, Sabka Vikas with Sabka Vishwas, the mantra given by PM Shri Narendra Modi. The Labour Codes have established transparent, answerable and simple mechanism reducing to one registration, one license and one return for all codes.
To commemorate 75 Years of India’s Independence and as a part of the ongoing ‘Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav’, Ministry of Labour and Employment is conducting a quiz on the Labour codes. Inviting all citizens to come forward and participate.
The quiz is being organized by the Ministry of Labour and Employment, Government of India in collaboration with the MyGov platform. Access to the quiz will only be through the MyGov platform and no other channel.
- This is a timed quiz with 5 questions to be answered in 120 seconds
- These questions will be randomly picked from the question bank.
- Winners will be adjudged on the basis of maximum number of correct answers.
- In case of multiple participants having given same number of correct answers, the participants who take the least time to complete the quiz will be adjudged the winner.
- You can skip a tough question and come back to it later.
- Minimum of 200 entries is required from each UT and North-Eastern states to be eligible for a reward at the state level.
- Minimum 500 entries are required for other States to be eligible for a reward at the state level.
How to Participate?
- Interested participants must login to the MyGov portal to start the quiz. Use the link given at the end of this post to enter the Login page.
- Participants will be required to provide their name, email address, telephone number, and additional details as required by the entry form. By submitting their details and participating in the quiz, participants give consent to the MyGov platform and Ministry of Labour and Employment to use this information as required to facilitate the conduct of the quiz competition, which may include confirmation of participant details, announcement of winners, and disbursement of awards.
- The quiz will start as soon as the participant clicks on the ‘Start Quiz’ button.
- Participants can only enter the quiz competition once. Multiple entries from the same participant will not be accepted and considered.
At the National Level
- 1st Prize: 30000
- 2nd Prize: 20000
- 3rd Prize: 10000
- Appreciation certificate to 1st, 2nd and 3rd
At the State Level
- 1st Prize: 10,000
- 2nd Prize: 5,000
- For the official details, click here.