NHRC-DNLU National Moot Court Competition 2023
By Megha Jain
About the University
Dharmashastra National Law University, Jabalpur (M.P.) was established in the year 2018, by Madhya Pradesh Dharmashastra National Law University Act 24 of 2018.
About the Competition
With an objective to raising the standards of Clinical Legal Education in India, Dharmashastra National Law University, Jabalpur (DNLU) is delighted to announce the first edition of NHRC-DNLU National Moot Court Competition, 2023 in association with the National Human Rights Commission of India (NHRC).
In the past, DNLU has successfully conducted two editions of its Flagship event GP Singh Memorial
National Moot Court Competition in virtual mode, which witnessed significant participation of law students from across the country.
The Competition shall be open to students who are:
Pursuing an integrated 5-year LL.B. programme in India, or Pursuing a 3-year LL.B. programme in India.
An institution shall be entitled to send only one team to the Competition.
The language of the Competition shall be English.
Each team shall constitute a minimum of two members and a maximum of three members. Under no condition shall a team consisting of more than 3 members be allowed to participate.
How to Register?
Each institution must, first, provisionally register itself through its designated moot court society for the Competition by filling out the link shared below.
Mode of Payment
All the required transactions i.e., the registration fees and the fees required after qualifying for the memorial selection round (Round-I) shall be paid online in the account mentioned below:
- Account Name: Dharmashastra National Law University A/c Moot
- Court Committee Account Number: 519302010221761
- IFSC Code: UBIN0551937
- Branch: Union Bank of India, State Bar Council, High Court, Jabalpur
- Commencement of Provisional Registration: November 30, 2022
- Release of Moot Problem and Rulebook: November 30, 2022
- Last Date of Registration and Payment for Round-I: December 18, 2022
- Last Date of Seeking Clarifications: December 18, 2022
- Release of Clarifications: December 25, 2022
- Submission of Memorial: Hard Copy: February 3, 2022
- Exchange of Memorial and Researcher’s Test: February 10, 2022
- Preliminary Round and Semi-Final Round: February 11, 2022
- Finals and Valedictory Ceremony: February 12, 2022