FOR REGULAR UPDATES DIRECTLY ON YOUR PHONE, JOIN OUR WHATSAPP COMMUNITY!!
Hoot Welfare Society (HWS) is inviting applications for an online (work-from-home) news writing internship opportunity, for National, International, Legal, Political, and Economic News.
About the Organization
Hoot Welfare Society (HWS) is a leading organization in the field of social and legal welfare providing a new dimension to society by its tremendous and continuous social work for the betterment of the society.
Hoot Welfare Society ignites passion and performance to work towards a collective goal: providing young minds with a platform and an opportunity to showcase their talent and also improve in their general knowledge and writing skills, along with giving a helping hand in the development of the society.
Number of Interns Required
The position of a news writer is of great importance as their task is to gather adequate information related to recent updates and make news which will be posted on the organization website along with the name of the writer.
The requirements we are looking for are:
- The candidate shall possess good writing skills
- The candidate selection shall based on this criterion- an article or write up will be given to ensure the quality of their content.
- The candidate applying for this position in creating content in either Hindi or English shall possess excellent typing skills.
- The candidate shall be able to dedicate at least 1 hour/day.
- Chance to become a permanent member of HWS.
- Proper certification & recommendation letters from HWS will be granted to highly motivated candidates.
- Certificate of Completion of Internship
- Exposure and chance to work with prominent Lawyers of High Courts and faculty of significant colleges.
- Keep yourself updated with the latest news Nationally and Internationally and increase your knowledge.
The requirements are for different news sections:
- National News
- International News
- Legal News
- Political News
- Economic News
- Flexible working hours
- Work from home
Send your CV to [email protected] with your SoP and your recent article (published or unpublished) and why you are a suitable candidate for this position.
Minimum2 months (Can be extended on the requirement of the Organisation)
Last Date of Application
August 30th, 2021