About the organizer
Frontiers Welfare Society is a pan-India legal NGO. We have more than 1500+ members out of which more than 700+ students are from the legal fraternity. Currently, we are operating in 12 different states of India, with more than 140 campus ambassadors.
We provide internships to law students and more than 1000+ interns have completed their internships under FWS. Moreover, our legal aid team has worked on more than 40+ pro bono cases. Being said that, we have a tie-up with Kendriya Vidyalaya, Chittranjan; Modi College, Kota; B.K. M School, Mumbai; in order to provide the students of these institutions with any type of legal assistance.
The competition will be held on 9th April, aims to be an interdisciplinary forum for the fruitful exchange of knowledge. The program will consist of plenary, half plenary, and invited, and contributed papers falling broadly within the scope of the seminar. This competition provides a great opportunity to the students to hone their paper writing skills. And apart from this, they have a golden opportunity to get their paper published in reputed national journals
THEMES FOR THE SEMINAR
The seminar does not restrict its scope to a particular theme. However, the authors must ensure that the research paper addresses a contemporary legal or socio-legal issue. The topic must be of relevance in the present time and the authors must show originality in their approach in dealing with the issue at hand.
The competition will be conducted on a Virtual Platform.
FORMAT OF SEMINAR
- Abstracts of 250 words are invited, inclusive of 5 keywords. Upon selection of the abstract and communication of acceptance to the author, the registration fees shall be paid by the authors, and the submission of the research paper will be invited.
- Submissions in the form of research papers, 2000- 5000 words in length, inclusive of footnotes, are invited from professionals, academicians, research scholars, and students.
- A presentation will be made by the participants through PPT or any other means of presentation, upon selection of their manuscript.
- Further, we will strongly encourage the presentation of new and unpublished work.
The Abstract and the Full paper should be submitted in .doc/.docx format with the following specifications:
- Font Type: Times New Roman Font
- Size: 12 pts
- Line spacing: 1.5
- Footnotes Font Type: Times New Roman
- Footnotes: Font size: 10 pts
- Footnotes Line spacing: 1
- Margin to be 1 inch on all sides
- Citation: APA, MLA or Bluebook.
REGISTRATION LINK: https://forms.gle/JEWRrMnQK7F3nAxA9
- Single Student Author: ₹200
- Student Co-authors (2): ₹250
- Student Co-authors (3): ₹300
- Professionals/Academicians/Research Scholars: ₹350
- 10TH MARCH, 2023 – LAST DATE TO SUBMIT THE ABSTRACT
- 5TH APRIL, 2023 LAST DATE FOR PAPER SUBMISSION
- 9th April 2023 SEMINAR DATE
- First Prize – Free publication + Cash prize (2000/-) +ECertificate of Merit + Internship opportunity with FWS NGO
- Second Prize – Free publication + Cash prize (1400/-) +ECertificate of Merit + Internship opportunity with FWS NGO
- Third Prize – Free publication + Cash prize (800/-) +ECertificate of Merit + Internship opportunity with FWS NGO
- Top 10 rankers- Internship opportunity with FWS NGO + ECertificate of Merit
- All Participated- certificate of participation
- The top 3 rankers will get their paper published in Legal Lock Journal [ISSN 2583-0384]
For Further details – https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pI9FEFMHaqyW55bi8IOHTYDEtWT3dzWD/view?usp=sharing
CONTACT DETAILS:– DHIRAJ CHAUDHARY (CHAIRPERSON) 8107480109
MANAS (VICE-CHAIRPERSON) 8935963132
OR WRITE US AT email@example.com