About Faculty of Law, Marwadi University
Faculty of Law, Marwadi University is established to develop a new generation of legal professionals through the comprehensive and contemporary body of knowledge. It offers quality legal education at Undergraduate, Postgraduate levels.
The college has a spacious building with a huge Auditorium, separate Moot Court Room, Human Rights Cell, Cyber Cell, Women Empowerment Cell, Legal Aid Cell, Placement Cell, etc.
The programs are designed to expose the students to the different aspects of legal work and procedures in the chambers of Lawyers, Courts, Lok Adalat, Administrative Offices, Legal Aid centres, Legal Literacy Camps, and the like. Its Library is rich with classic, as well as, recent works on law and legal systems.
It has a collection of online databases, i.e., SCC online, Manupatra, and besides this, it has back volumes of reputed law journals, law reports.
About Legal Aid Society
The Legal Aid Society was established under the aegis of the Faculty of Law, Marwadi University providing legal aid to the underprivileged sections of the society.
It conducts Legal awareness programs/camps to bring legal awareness among the people. Different committees of students have been formed to explore different areas where legal aid is required.
About 1st National Constitutional Law Quiz Competition
On November 19, 2015, the Government of India issued a gazette notification designating November 26 as “Constitutional Day”. As a result, the Legal Aid Society Faculty of Law, Marwadi University will host the “1st National Constitutional Law Quiz Competition” on November 26th, 2021, to commemorate the 6th edition of Constitutional Day Samvidhan Diwas.
The quiz will be conducted online and will solely consist of multiple-choice questions. Participants can take the quiz from any place using a computer, laptop, or mobile phone with an internet connection.
Individual participation in the competition is permitted for students studying 5-year law courses and 3-year law courses.
Students enrolled in 3 years LLB program and 5 years Integrated program from any college/institution/university recognized by BCI across the country.
· Last Date of Registration: 25th November 2021, 11:59 PM
· Quiz Competition: 26th November 2021
· Release of Results: 27th November 2021
· The registration for the Quiz can be done by Clicking Here.
· The last date for registration is November 25, 2021.
· The registration fee for the Competition is Rs. 50.
· The registration fee has to be paid on the UPI ID: – [email protected]
· The screenshot of the successful payment has to be attached in the google form of registration.
- The quiz will be conducted in an online format and will include questions on constitutional law and history.
- There will be 30 Multiple-Choice Questions (MCQs) questions, each worth one point.
- It is not permitted to participate in a group.
- If there is a tie, the winner will be determined based on the time they submitted their quiz.
- Link to join the quiz will be provided in WhatsApp group.
- Timings of the quiz will be 04:00 PM to 04:30 PM.
- Participants will get 20 seconds for each question.
- The results declared would be final and the authority vests with the organizer to change or modify the same.
· 1st Winner will get a cash prize of Rs. 4,000+ Certificate of Merit (E-Certificate)
· 2nd Winner will get a cash prize of Rs. 3,000+ Certificate of Merit (E-Certificate)
· 3rd Winner will get a cash prize of Rs. 2,000+ Certificate of Merit (E-Certificate)
· All the participants of the Quiz will get the E-Certificate of Participation
In case of any query, please contact: –
Mr. Pratyush Khanna (Student Convenor)
Mobile: – +91 7250117221
For Registration: – https://forms.gle/NcbsRnXd14wwwJYp6