CADR of RGNUL Punjab is organising the 1st National Negotiation Competition on ‘Aviation Law and The Industry’ from October 08-10, 2021.
About the Organizers
Center for Alternative Dispute Resolution (CADR) at the Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab, has been established to promote students’ and researchers’ interest in Alternative Dispute Resolution constituting dispute resolution methods like Arbitration, Negotiation, Mediation and Conciliation. CADR endeavors to promote and develop ADR as a vehicle of socio-economic and political justice. The ultimate objective of the Center is to strengthen the ADR mechanism in the country by emerging as a platform for students to further their interests in the field. A strong team of teachers and students is working towards achieving this end.
About the Negotiation Competition
With the experience of organising three successful editions of our prestigious Mediation Competition, this year CADR, RGNUL is launching its Negotiation Competition – “1st RGNUL Negotiation Competition 2021”. The Competition will be organised virtually and it aims to provide a platform that will help students to be a part of disputes corresponding to the reality witnessed by the legal professionals.
Format of the Competition
The competition shall have 2 preliminary rounds, 1 Quarter-Final round, 1 Semi-Final round and the Final round.
FOR REGULAR UPDATES DIRECTLY ON YOUR PHONE, JOIN OUR WHATSAPP COMMUNITY!!
- Any student enrolled in an Undergraduate or postgraduate law degree programme in any of the universities recognised by the Bar Council of India, as on 1stApril 2021 is eligible to participate.
- Each University may be represented by a maximum of one team.
Awards will be given for the following:
- Winning Negotiation Team: Rs. 20,000
- Runners-up Negotiation Team: Rs. 15,000
- Best Negotiator: Rs. 5,000
- Best Negotiation Plan: Rs. 5,000
- Certificate of Participation shall be given to all the participants.
- Each participating team will consist of two eligible students from the same university, acting as client and counsel.
- The composition of the team will not be permitted to change once the same has been communicated to the Competition Administrator.
- The teams must complete the registration by submitting the form (link given at the end of this post) latest by 15th of September.
- Upon selection by the Organising Committee, the teams must complete the payment of registration fee of Rs. 2000.
- The details of the payment of the registration fee will be notified to the teams upon selection.
- Registration opens: August 23, 2021
- Last Date of Registration: September 15, 2021
- Release of the Proposition: September 20, 2020
- Last Date for Seeking Clarifications: September 25, 2021
- Release of Clarifications: October 01, 2021
- Competition Dates: October 08-10, 2021
In case of query, you may reach out to us at [email protected]
Faculty Coordinator: Dr. Gurmanpreet Kaur: 9501034463
- Jannat Deep Bhaura: 7087782713 (Student Convenor, CADR-RGNUL)
- Arjun Goyal: 7009367255 (Member, CADR-RGNUL)
FOR MORE SUCH OPPORTUNITIES VISIT OUR STUDENT CORNER