National Moot Court Competition by R.V Institute of Legal Studies, Bengaluru
R.V. Institute of Legal Studies is organising the 1st National Moot Court Competition, scheduled to be held between February 24-26, 2023.
About the Organiser
The Rashtreeya Sikshana Samithi Trust (RSST) established the RV Institute of Legal Studies (RVILS) in the year 2018. RVILS is affiliated with Karnataka State Law University, Hubballi and is approved by the Bar Council of India, New Delhi.
- Students duly enrolled and pursuing full-time 5 years or 3 years of Degree Courses may apply to participate in the competition.
- Students from any University / Department / Institute recognized by the Bar Council of India, to impart legal education are eligible to participate.
All oral and written submissions are required to be made in English only, which shall be the official language of the competition.
How to Register?
- The Organizing Committee shall admit 24 teams only for the Competition based on Early Bird Registration.
- On confirmation of the teams, the Registration form along with the Payment receipt need to be scanned and sent to mootcourt.rvils[at]rvei.edu.in with the subject ‘Registration for 1st All India Moot Court Competition, 2023’.
- Provisional Registration shall be made by filling out the link given below.
- The registration fee for the competition is INR 3,540/- (including 18% GST) per team.
- Payment Details:
- Name of the Bank & Branch: Central Bank of India – Jayanagar Extn., Bangalore; Account holder Name: The Principal RV Institute of Legal Studies; Account Number: 3690815039; IFSC Code: CBIN0281658.
- Winner – Rs.20,000/-, Trophy, Certificates
- Runner Up – Rs.10,000/-, Trophy, Certificates
- Best Mooter – Rs.5,000/-, Trophy, Certificate
- Best Researcher – Rs.5,000/-, Trophy, Certificate
- Best Memorial – Rs.5,000/-, Trophy, Certificate
- Release of Moot Proposition: December 9, 2022
- Last date for Provisional Registration: December 31, 2022
- Last date for Final Registration: January 9, 2023
- Last date to submit the Accommodation Form: January 25, 2023
- Last date for Memorial Submission (soft copy): January 28, 2023
- Last date for Memorial Submission (Hard copies): February 4, 2023
- Desk Registration: February 24, 2023
- Event Dates: February 24-26. 2023
In case of any queries, please contact mootcourt.rvils[at]rvei.edu.in