About Amity Law School
Amity University, Gwalior, also known as Amity University, Madhya Pradesh has been established by Madhya Pradesh Act No. 27 of 2010 of Government of Madhya Pradesh and is recognized as per Section 2 of the University Grants Commission Act.
About the National Moot Court Competition by Amity Law School
Amity Law School is organizing the AUMP National Moot Court Competition by Amity Law School which is scheduled to be held from September 22-24, 2021.
Moot Court Committee, Amity Law School, Amity University Madhya Pradesh is organizing this competition for advancing premier level arguments and to hone your research as well as argumentative skills on a National level event of Moot Court Competition which shall be judged and presided over by the Hon’ble Justices (Sitting or retired) of the Court of law and renowned Advocates in the arena of Criminal Laws.
Having successfully organized various webinars and competitions in a row, this edition speaks of our efforts that aim at improving the whole experience by ensuring that the teams are met with a challenging problem based on contemporary and developing aspects of Law. This Competition will be conducted virtually allowing the students to hone their advocacy skills while sitting safely at their homes. This Competition aims to provide an opportunity to the participants to develop the requisite skills for a dynamic process of Advocacy.
The Competition shall be open for bonafide students who are pursuing an integrated 5 years or 3 years Law Program in India from an institution recognized by the Bar Council of India.
FOR REGULAR UPDATES DIRECTLY ON YOUR PHONE, JOIN OUR WHATSAPP COMMUNITY!!
- Each team shall consist of a minimum of two (2) members and a maximum of three (3) members.
- Teams comprising two members shall only have two (2) speakers and teams comprising three members shall have two (2) speakers one (1) researcher.
All interested teams must register themselves on or before September 10, 2021, by diligently filling the registration Google Form. Only one form per team is to be submitted. The registration fee for this Competition is INR 1,000/- per team.
To register, click here.
Mode of payment of the registration fees shall be via Bank Transfer to be made on following details:
- Bank: Axis Bank Limited, Kanwal Complex, Shrimant Madhav Rao Scindia Marg, City Centre, Gwalior, M.P.
- IFSC Code: UTIB0000158, Pin 474002.
- Account Name: Amity University Madhya Pradesh
- Account Number: 911010033371991
- Last date of registration: September 10, 2021
- Last date to seek clarifications: September 08, 2021
- Last date Memorial Submission: September 14, 2021
- Date of the Competition: September 22-24, 2021
Official Email ID: [email protected]
You may also contact the following:
- Prof. (Dr.) Sandeep Kulshrestha (Convener, Moot Court Committee): +91 7000915701
- Ms Eshita Mittal (Co-ordinator, Moot Court Committee): +91-8989924648
- Ms Nupur Bhatt (Co-ordinator, Moot Court Committee): +91-9131664340
FOR MORE SUCH OPPORTUNITIES VISIT OUR STUDENT CORNER