About Legis Scriptor
Legis Scriptor is a transpiring team of ardent & fervent people across all the strata of the legal field, promoting academic excellence & ameliorating realms of knowledge to contribute to building a skilful society. We endeavour to provide quality contemporary legal content concerning tangled minute issues to issues of international concerns. We provide a platform to students across the length & breadth of the country to enhance their research & writing skills, which is the uttermost requirement of today’s fast-evolving & zestful legal field.
About 2nd National Legal Document Drafting Competition
Every legal notice you serve, every reply you send, every petition you file in the court, every legal document relevant to a case, builds up your case. Every word you write and exchange with the opposite party eventually decides whether you will win or lose the case. Even before your counsellor you stand before the judge and open your mouth.
In furtherance to the aim of revolutionizing the legal education sector and Enthused by the success of the 1st National Legal Document Drafting Competition, Legis Scriptor is pleased to introduce its 2nd National Legal Document Drafting Competition for the budding law students all over India.
- The students currently enrolled in either five years or three years LL.B. courses or LL.M. programs from any recognized University/ Law College/ College/ Institution are eligible for participation in the competition.
- There is no restriction on the number of entries from any college or university.
- Each team shall consist of one individual or two individuals that qualify the eligibility criteria.
- Multiple teams are allowed from University/ Law School/ College.
- Cross-institutional teams are allowed.
- There shall be a nominal registration fee of Rs. 299/-.
- The registration fee shall be non-refundable and non-transferable in any circumstance.
- The last date for registration is 08:00 PM IST, 13th October 2021
- Only 30 teams will be allowed to register in the competition on a first come- first serve basis.
- Last date of Registration: 08:00 PM IST, 13th October 2021
- Date of Problem Released: 14th October 2021
- Last date for Document Submission: 17th October 2021
- Date of Result Announcement: 20th October 2021
- Winner – Prize money of Rs. 1500/- + Certificate of Excellence + Free Publication Opportunity + Rs. 1500/- Voucher of Certificate Course of Memo Pundits.
- Runner up- Prize money of Rs. 1000/- + Certificate of Excellence + Free Publication Opportunity + Rs. 1000/- Voucher (Certificate Course of Memo Pundits).
- 3rd Position – 10th Position- Certificate of Merit + 50% discount in publication opportunity + Rs. 200/- Voucher (Certificate Course of Memo Pundits).
- All the participants who will register for this event will receive a “Certificate of Participation” + a 25% discount in Publication Opportunity.
E-mail: [email protected]
WhatsApp number: 8851264387 (WHATSAPP ONLY)
If in case of any query, participants can drop a message on WhatsApp on the number given above and they will receive a call from the concerned authority in 24 hours to resolve their query.