National Conference on Cyber Crime, Security, and Regulation |Sharda University |Submit Paper Now!￼
About the Sharda School of Law
Sharda University, established through an Act passed by U.P. legislature (14 of 2009) and permitted by University Grants Commission to award degrees under Section 22 of the UGC Act 1956, is a leading educational institution based in Greater Noida, Delhi NCR.
About the Conference
The School of Law, Sharda University is organizing three days National Conference On “Cyber Crime, Security and Regulation” (CCSR)- 2022, March 4 to 6, 2022.
This Conference aims to examine the emerging cybercrime security and regulation issues and trends in the current scenario and seeks to adopt a multidisciplinary approach. It is going to be very beneficial for researchers of all domains.
The presentations will be conducted in Hybrid (online/offline) Mode.
Call for Papers
Quality papers from research scholars, academicians, and professionals are invited for presentation at the conference.
Cyber Crime, Security and Regulation
- Emerging Trends in CyberWorld
- Digitalization and Socio-legal Challenges
- Cyberjurisdictional issues and security challenges
- Cyber Crime against Women, children, and Senior citizens
- 5. Cyber Crime against Individual, organization, and government
- Violation of Human Rights in the virtual world
- Cyber Extremism and Radicalization
- Net Neutrality & Regulation of Internet
- Artificial Intelligence, Cloud Computing & new challenges
- Privacy Defamation & Data Protection in Cyber Space
- Internet of things, Blockchains, and emerging challenges 12. Sustainable development goals and cyber security challenges
The above themes are indicative and the author can send the article on any topic related to the broad theme of the Conference.
Selected papers would be forwarded for the final publication in the Scopus indexed/UGC-Care list journals. All the other selected papers would get published in the ISBN numbered book from a reputed publisher. (Additional cost if any, for the publication has to be borne by the researcher)
- Originality of idea
- Soundness of Concept
- Plagiarism report (less than 10%)
- Research methodology (Preferably empirical research)
- Discretion of the selection panel
- Abstract should be a maximum of 250 words indicating the theme of proposed research with five relevant keywords. The research paper should be strictly thematic.
- Full Paper must consist of minimum 3500 words and maximum 7000 words excluding references and footnotes (Descriptive footnotes and substantive text in the footnotes is not permitted).
- Footnotes must follow The Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation (Harvard, 19th Edition).
- Abstract and Full paper is to be submitted in soft copy in MS-Word format (Times New Roman, font size14 for the heading, 12 for the text and 10 for the footnotes with 15 spacing for the text and 1.0 spacing for the footnotes).
- A separate MS-Word File should be submitted containing the article title, followed by Author’s Name, Co-author’s Name (if any) affiliation, communication address, email and phone details.
- Submission of a declaration stating that the work is original and bonafide.
- Only one co-author is permitted.
- The research paper can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Plagiarism: All the submissions would be processed through plagiarism detection software “Turnitin” in accordance with international norms.
- Abstract Submission: January 27, 2022
- Acceptance Notification: January 31, 2022
- Full Paper Submission: February 14, 2022
- Last date for registration: Early bird registration (10% Discount) February 14, 2022
How to Register?
- For Students: Rs.500/- (single authorship)
- For Students: Rs.700/- (dual authorship)
- For Faculties, Research Scholar & Practitioners: Rs.1000/- (single authorship)
- For Faculties, Research Scholar & Practitioners: Rs.1500/- (dual authorship)
- Registration fee includes seminar kit, high tea, and lunch excluding accommodation.
Mode of Payment & Bank Details
- Bank Name: ICICI Bank Ltd.
- Branch Name: Krishna Apra Royal Plaza, D-2, (acb), Alpha-1, Greater Noida
- Account Holder Name: Sharda University-Seminar
- Account No.: 025405005815
- Branch Code: 000624
- IFSC Code: ICIC0000254
- MICR Code: 110229037
- SWIFT Code: ICICINBBCTS
Please find the registration link at the end of this post.
How to Submit?
The research paper/abstract can be submitted to email@example.com
For queries related to National Conference, kindly contact the following:
Mr. Avinash K. Goswami: 9650579088, 8800933447
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org