About Legis Scriptor
Legis Scriptor endeavours to showcase quality academic content across various fields of Law. We take pride in launching the first edition of the call for blogs to give an opportunity to the members of all legal fraternities to pen down their views and analyze different legal issues across the world.
About 2nd National Client Counselling Competition
In furtherance to the aim of revolutionizing the legal education sector and Enthused by the success of the 1st Edition of Online National Client Counselling Competition, Legis Scriptor is pleased to introduce the 2nd National Client Counselling Competition.
The Client Counseling Competition promotes greater knowledge and interest among law students in the preventative law and counselling functions of law practice. It also encourages students to develop interviewing, planning, and analytical skills in the lawyer-client relationship in the law office. Interviewing and advising is a significant part of most lawyers’ work. The Competition provides an opportunity for a valuable educational and cultural interchange between students, law teachers, and legal practitioners.
Students of three year and five-year law degree courses from any University/Law School/College/Department are eligible to apply for registration of their team.
Each team shall consist of one individual or a maximum of two persons that qualify the eligibility criteria. Multiple teams are allowed from different universities/Law schools/Colleges/Departments.
- The registration fee shall be Rs. 499/- for each team. The registration fee shall be non-refundable and non-transferable.
- The last date for registration is 10:00 p.m. IST, 10th November 2021.
- Only 30 teams will be allowed to register in the competition on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- To register, click here.
Note: No approval from the respective institute of the participants is required for participation.
Google Pay: [email protected]
Phone Pay: [email protected]
OR pay through UPI
UPI ID:[email protected]
After the payment, all participants are required to upload screenshots of the same on the google form given below while registering.
The dress code for the competition is business formals. Gowns and bands are not permitted to be worn by the participants in the competition. Non-adherence to the dress code shall attract a penalty.
The Client Counselling preposition for the 2nd National Client Counselling Competition 2021, organized by Legis Scriptor, is based on Consumer Laws, Family Laws, Constitutional Laws, Law of Crimes, Contract laws, Property Laws and the Law of Torts.
- Last date of Registration: 10:00 PM IST, 10th November 2021
- The problem for Preliminary Round will be released on: 11:00 AM,11th November 2021
- Last Date of the submission of Audio/Video for Preliminary Round: 12:00 AM IST, 12th November 2021
- Result of Preliminary Round Declares on 08:00 PM IST, 13th November 2021
- Semi-Final Round and Final Round will be on 14th November 2021
There shall be three rounds of this competition and are as follows:
- Preliminary Round- Preliminary round will be held through Audio/Video. Participants are required to make Audio/Video on the given problem.
If the team consist of 2 individuals, then either-
- The participants can make audio/video together and upload 1 file,
- Or they can make two files (one of each participant) and upload 2 files,
- Or either of the participants can make his/her audio/video and upload 1 file.
Participants are required to submit their Audio/Video through google form. The problem will be sent to all the teams on their given E-mail ID on 11:00 AM, 11th November 2021. Participants are required to send their audio/video by 12:00 AM IST, 12th November 2021.
Top 4 teams shall be marked & selected on the basis of the content of their audio/video and carried forward to the next round i.e. Semi-Finals.
- Semi-Final- Semi-Final will be done on Zoom meeting/WebEx/google meet. The top 4 teams which qualify the preliminary round shall compete against each other and out of which 2 teams shall be carried forward to the final round.
- Final Round- Final Round will be done on Zoom meeting/WebEx/google meet. The top 2 teams from Semi-Final Round shall compete against each other and the winner and the runners up shall be declared from them.
Prizes Worth RS. 30,000/-
- Best Team (1st Position) – Prize money of Rs. 1, 500/- + Certificate of Excellence + 50% Discount in Publication in Journal having ISSN No. + Discount Vouchers for the course conducted by Memo Pundit.
- Runner Up Team (2nd Position) – Prize money of Rs. 1, 000/- + Certificate of Excellence + 50% Discount in Publication in Journal having ISSN No. + + Discount Vouchers for the course conducted by Memo Pundit.
- 3rd Position- Certificate of Excellence + 50% Discount in Publication in Journal having ISSN No. + + Discount Vouchers for the course conducted by Memo Pundit.
- 4th Position- 10th Position- Certificate of Merit + 25% Discount is Publication in a journal having ISSN no. + + Discount Vouchers for the course conducted by Memo Pundit.
- All the participants who registered for this competition will receive a “Certificate of Participation”.
E-mail: [email protected] WhatsApp number: 8851264387
Note: If in case of any query, participants can drop a message on WhatsApp on the number given above and they will receive a call from the concerned authority in 24 hrs. to resolve their query.