About Thakur Ramnarayan College of Law
Located in the vibrant Financial Capital of India, Thakur Ramnarayan College of Law (TRCL), a new GEM in the necklace of Thakur Education Group, imparts a rigorous and multi-disciplinary legal education with a view to producing world-class legal professionals, scholars and public servants. TRCL empowers its students with knowledge, skills and vision to meet the challenges and opportunities of a rapidly changing world.
TRCL’s expert faculty comes from across the spectrum of legal careers and engages in a critical study that contributes to public debates both in class and country. TRCL is committed to providing quality education to learners at all levels. Backed by the visionary spirit of the Thakur Group of Education, TRCL brings to Dahisar, a world-class state of the art infrastructure and amenities for the new generation of students.
About the National Bail Application and Argumentation Competition
TRCL Moot court association is organizing the first National Bail Application and Argumentation Competition. In this competition, new knowledge and experience are acquired by combining previous experience, legal information and practical uses. It connects the law students to real court experience.
The Bail Application and Argumentation competition experience will help the law students to develop the ability to identify the legal subject, arrange various law material, plead arguments, the nature of the judicial system of India and answering the questions raised by the other side. This Competition will develop art that will follow the student for the rest of his professional life.
A minimum of one to a maximum of three teams per college shall be admissible. Each team shall consist of two participants. For the purpose of having an efficient competition, there is a cap of only 50 teams on the first-come-first-serve basis who shall participate in this competition.
Students who are studying L.L.B Three Year or L.L.B Five Year course, are eligible to participate in this competition.
- Clarifications regarding the bail problem will be submitted by 18th October.
- All the teams will have to draft the bail application and reply and mail it to [email protected] on or before 20th October, 11:59 PM.
- The Draw of Lots shall be conducted on 22nd October.
- Any team who wishes to submit a compendium can mail the same of [email protected] on 23rd October.
- Online registrations will open from 16th September 2021. The last date for registration is 15th October 2021.
- The Participating team for the Competition shall duly fill the Registration Form provided along with the registration fee of Rs. 2,000/- (Rupees Two Thousand only) which shall be non-refundable.
- Teams can avail of the Early Bird Offer at Rs 1,500/- (Rupees One Thousand Five Hundred Only) for the event.
- The last Date for early bird registrations is 30th September 2021.
- The Registration fees shall be done through online transactions.
- To register, click here,
Bank Details for RTGS/NEFT
- Thakur Ramnarayan College of Law: A/c Lex Communique Bank: Indian Bank
- Branch: Kandivali (East)
- Account Number: 6701666981
- IFSC Code: IDIB000K161
- Winners: Internship opportunity + Free Certificate Course + Merit Certificate + Trophy + Cash Prize
- Runner-ups: Trophy + Merit Certificate + Cash Prize
- Best Bail Application: Trophy + Merit Certificate
- Best Advocate: Trophy + Merit Certificate
- Faculty in charge – Prof. Rajwant Rao: +917024945222
- Student Head in Charge – Tanya Sinha: +91 9518715213
- Assistant Head – Gargi Deb: +917045491091
- Assistant Head – Nimish More: +917066172250