About the Sree Narayana Law College
Sree Narayana Law College is a newly established Law Institute, situated at Poothotta, 20 kms away from Kochi. The College is owned and managed by the SNDP Yogam Br: No. 1103, Poothotta. It is a matter of immense pride that this management is an organization having a large academic set-up in the port city of Kerala, thanks to the visionary leadership. At present, the management has the following institutions on the campus.
Sree Narayana Law College is one of the constituent units of Mahathma Gandhi University, Kottayam and is recognized by the Bar Council of India, New Delhi. The affiliation is approved by the Bar Council of India through its letter NoBCI: D:2003/2012(LE.Affi.) dtd 29.09.2012. The college was inaugurated on 24th October 2012, at the hands of Hon’ble Mr Justice K.S.Radhakrishnan, Judge, Supreme Court of India.
About the event
Sree Narayana Law College’s 2nd All India Virtual Moot Court Competition 2021 is the second initiative put forward by SNLC Moot Court Society to assist law students to indulge in moot court exercises.
- Each team shall comprise of two speakers and one researcher.
- Students from all law colleges/institutions/universities across the country recognized by the Bar Council of India are eligible to take part in the Competition.
- All participants must be currently pursuing their bachelor’s degree in Law, i.e., either 3 year or 5-year courses.
- Only one team per college shall be allowed to participate.
- The official language of the competition shall be English.
- Registration shall be based on first come first serve basis and shall be restricted to a maximum number of 20 teams.
- Each team shall register by filling the Google Form 1 before 25/11/2021, 11:59 pm.
- Registration after the given deadline shall not be accepted, under any circumstances.
- The participants shall be intimated regarding completed registrations by the organizers via E-mail.
- Teams successfully registered shall be allotted unique team codes which shall be used to identify the teams during the course of competition.
- The registration fee shall be Rs. 2,000/- per team.
- Mode of payment: Google Pay/Demand Draft/NEFT
- Google Pay: Rejeesh CR, +919995771337
- Demand Draft: Name – Sree Narayana Law College, Poothotta Payable at Ernakulam
- NEFT: Account Name: SREE NARAYANA LAW COLLEGE POOTHOTTA
- Account Number: 00000032715193367
- Branch: Kanjiramattom
- IFSCode: SBIN0011918
- Request for refund of registration fee shall not be entertained.
- To register, Click here
- Winners Rs. 20,000/-
- Runners-Up Rs. 15,000/-
- Best Advocate Rs. 5000/-
- Best Memorial Rs. 5000/-
E- Certificates will be awarded to all the Participants.
For any queries regarding the competition and moot proposition to [email protected]