About K.L.E. Society’s Law College, Bengaluru
K.L.E. Society’s Law College, Bengaluru was established in 1975 under the umbrella of Karnataka Lingayat Education Society and has been conceived as a nursery and training ground for those seeking to enter the legal profession.
It is recognized by the Bar Council of India and is affiliated with the Karnataka State Law University, Hubballi. K.L.E. Society’s Law College, Bengaluru, is ranked as one of the top law colleges globally by many leading national media houses.
About the Competition
The National Constitutional Law Moot Court Competition, 2021, has been conceived to create opportunities for learning the development of jurisprudence on emerging Constitutional Law trends besides developing cutting-edge research, writing, and advocacy skills.
About the Moot Proposition
In this year’s competition, an attempt is made to drive the focus of budding legal intellects towards the intricacies involved in electoral laws and the potential repercussions of achieving transparency in the system. The moot proposition highlights the aspects of this electoral democracy, where despite the acclaimed successes, the plan faces a severe challenge in the form of its party funding regime.
The proposition intends to direct the focus towards the scant attention being paid to these regimes and laws despite their complexities, importance, and relevance to democratic governance.
Register by 20th July 2021
Registration Fees: Rs. 2,000/-
- Last Date for completing Registration Form: 20th July, 2021
- Last date to complete payment towards Registration: 22nd July, 2021
- Assignment of Team Codes to participating teams: 26th July, 2021
- Last Date for Memorial Submission: 5th August, 2021
- Last Date for Compendium Submission (if any): 8th August, 2021
- Orientation Session & Draw of Lots: 12th August, 2021
- Inaugural Ceremony, Preliminary Rounds: 13th August, 2021
- Octa-Final/Quarter-Final Round: 14th August, 2021
- Semi-Final Round, Final Round, Valedictory Ceremony: 15th August, 2021
E-mail ID: [email protected]