MAIMS was established in 2003 by Maharaja Agrasen Technical Education Society. The Institute has attained a distinct position in running BBA, B.Com (H), BA (H) Eco., BA JMC, BA LL.B (Integrated), and BBA LL.B (Integrated) programmes affiliated with Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi.
We collaborate and maintain excellent relationships with industry and leading corporate houses for training and internship opportunities. This gives our students an edge over others, which is reflected in our year after year high placement rates. At MAIMS, we inspire dreams, galvanise actions, and define the vision for tomorrow. Our enthusiasm knows no bounds and our dedication to taking education to new heights is indeed strong.
About 2nd National Moot Court Competition
Maharaja Agrasen Institute of Management Studies 2nd National Moot Court Competition, 2021, aims to provide a platform for students across India to showcase their advocacy and research skills by competing in a professional and challenging environment. The purpose of organizing this competition is to help the participants nurture their prime advocacy skills.
The Department of Law, MAIMS has been successful in organizing several mega-events in the recent past, including Intra Moot Court Competition (2019), Intra Trial Advocacy Competition (2020), 1st National Moot Court Competition (2020) as well as an Induction Moot Court Competition. The Inaugural Ceremony of the event will be organised in a Physical Mode (subject to the prevailing Government Protocols).
In wake of the pandemic, we are holding the Competition Rounds at a Virtual Platform in order to ensure the safety of the participants.
The MAIMS 2nd National Moot Court Competition, 2021, will be held in a Hybrid Mode from 26th November to 28th November 2021.
- The competition is open for students who are pursuing an LL.B three-year / five-year course during the current academic year.
- Only one team is permitted to participate from each participating Institution.
- Each team shall consist of three members. This number cannot be modified under any circumstances.
- In a team consisting of three members, two members shall be designated as ‘Speakers,’ and the third member shall be designated as ‘Researcher.’
- All the participating teams must confirm participation by filling a Registration Form on or before October 25, 2021.
- Participants will receive an approval email, signifying the acceptance of their request for participation latest by October 27, 2021.
- The participating teams are required to pay Rs. 3,000/- as registration fees.
- The Last Date for Payment of Registration Fees is October 25, 2021.
Mr Shivam Sethi (+91-9599829969)
Mr Sarthak Budhiraja (+91-8588083076)