The Legal Lock is a blog cum publication site that provides a wide array of knowledge about the recent developments in various legal fields and makes it available to the readers in a crisp manner. The main objective is to keep the legal fraternity updated about the recent developments in the field of law and to provide them constructive opinions over current socio-legal issues. It aims to spread legal knowledge and create awareness among the masses.
About the Competition
The Legal Lock in collaboration with Law Mantra as a Knowledge Partner and Memo Pundits as an Advocacy Partner is coming up with the First National Moot Court Competition with the aim of giving an opportunity to law students to showcase their research, drafting and oral pleading skills, the NMCC will test their understanding of contemporary legal issues and also provide a platform for students to develop their legal knowledge.
Team Composition and Eligibility
- Each team shall comprise of either three members (3), with two (2) designated speakers and one (1) designated researcher or two (2) members, where both of them will be designated speakers only.
- Participation is open for all the bona fide undergraduate students of five (5) years/ three (3) years LLB program of any recognized University/College/Institution.
- The official language of the competition shall be English.
It will be done in online mode on Zoom/Microsoft Teams/G-Meet.
- Registration shall be on a first come, first serve basis.
- Each team shall register by filling the Google Form – Named ‘National Moot Court Competition’ on or before 28th of January, 2022, 11:59 PM.
- Registration after the given deadline shall not be accepted under any circumstances.
- The Participants shall be intimated regarding the completion of the registration process within 48hrs via mail.
- Teams successfully registered shall be allotted a unique team code that shall be used to identify the teams during the course of notification.
- The Registration fee shall be Rs. 750/- per team.
- A team needs to submit only one Google form.
- Request for refund of the registration fee shall not be entertained.
- Mode of Payment – Gpay/Paytm/NEFT
- Gpay/Paytm – 9997113838, Varun Agarwal
- Account Name: Varun Agarwal
- Account Number: 39728739286
- IFSC: SBIN0000682
- Branch: Civil Lines, Moradabad, UP – 244001
Submission of Memorials:
Memorial from both sides should be submitted on or before 31st of January, 2022 at [email protected].
- Winners – Trophy + Rs 1500/- Cash Prize + Certificate (hard copy) + one Free Publication + Discount Coupon by Memo Pundits
- Runners- Up – Trophy + Rs 1000/- Cash Prize + Certificate (hard copy) + one Free Publication + Discount Coupon by Memo Pundits
- Best Memorial – Trophy + Certificate (hard copy) + one Free Publication+ Discount Coupon by Memo Pundits
- Best Orator/Advocate – Trophy + Certificate (hard copy) + one Free Publication+ Discount Coupon by Memo Pundits
E-Certificates of participation will be awarded to all the Participants.
For any queries regarding the competition and moot proposition to [email protected].
Link to Register – https://forms.gle/az7L3KU9EiCQ2qwy8
Moot Problem and Rules & Regulations
|Last Date for Registration||28th January 2022|
|Last date for Seeking Clarification||15th January 2022|
|Publication of Clarifications (If any)||18th January 2022|
|Last Date of Submission of Memorial||30th January 2022|
|Date of Competition||05th & 06th February 2022|