About the Department (WCD)
The Ministry of Women and Child Development, a branch of the Government of India, is an apex body for formulation and administration of the rules and regulations and laws relating to women and child development in India. The current minister for the Ministry of Women and Child Development is Smriti Irani having held the portfolio since 31 May 2019.
About the Opportunity
Applications are invited for vacancies in State Child Protection Society, State Adoption Resource Agency, Child Welfare Committees & District Child Protection Units (DCPUs) constituted under Integrated Child Protection Scheme (ICPS) and now called Mission Vatsalaya for following posts purely on a contractual basis initially for a period of one year as per provisions laid down by Ministry of Women and Child Development, GoI (Government of India).
Role and Responsibilities
- Collect and compile data dimension of the on juvenile delinquency in the district.
- Attend proceedings of the JJB regularly.
- Support JJB in conducting inquiries.
- Prepare and submit investigation reports.
- Maintain social case files and other registers. Escort Juveniles to a home/fit person/fit institution form the JJB.
- Undertake follow up visits of juveniles released under supervision and after release.
- Establish linkages with voluntary sector for facilitating rehabilitation and social juveniles. Reintegration of juveniles.
- Provide necessary support to the CWC & JJB in the legal matters relating to all the children coming under the purview of the Juvenile Justice Act as & when required.
- Any other task assigned by the supervisory authority.
- Post Graduate in LLB/M.A in Child Rights/LAW from recognized university (Regular) with atleast 50% and above. 12th passed from a recognize school with at least 60% marks or above
- Experience of atleast 2 years of working with Govt/NGO preferably in the field of Women & Child Development
- Good understanding of Child right & protection issues
- Proficiency in Computer Skills & writing skills
- Fluency in English & Hindi
Rs. 21,000 per month (Consolidated)
How to Apply?
- Step 1: Registration: Click here to register for the job role at WCD.
- Step 2: Final Submission: Click here to fill up the application form.
FOR REGULAR UPDATES DIRECTLY ON YOUR PHONE, JOIN OUR WHATSAPP COMMUNITY!!