LedX National Essay Writing Competition, 2022
About the Organisation
LedX- Legal Education by Experts is a dedicated legal online learning platform, changing the way legal education is taught, delivered, and utilised. Our expertise across the vast courses and sectors covers varied and nuanced needs with a constantly evolving legal, regulatory, and business environment.
LedX is harnessing legal education through app-based learning, online professionals, and student community and course delivery beyond the traditional education system through a single platform, making legal education easily accessible worldwide.
We are creating an ecosystem of Instructors, legal experts, working professionals who have deep knowledge and understanding of law, content, and learners under one roof.
We strive for excellence with each course. Students can access their courses virtually and from any location. Our online training programs are catered to individuals where we offer personalised, practical, and industry-based learning by expert mentors.
With over 50 courses, 250 hours of content, 400 legal experts on board, 150 influencers, Live Classes, Innovative legal competitions. This platform is an output of research and consultation conducted by Think-Tanks and pioneers of legal education aiming to impart legal education in every nook and corner of the country, regardless of geography, Institutional affiliations, or professional obligations; an opportunity to become certified experts in the disciple of law, trained by experts of the legal fraternity and enhancing your educational and professional qualifications.
About the Competition
The objective of the Competition is to cultivate good reading and writing communication skills and learning legal aspects of the current affairs of the country coupled with encouraging “passion for writing” and “creativity”, a quality which every human being possesses, which is possibly hidden and may be unknown to the individual himself. This Essay Competition invites students to explore a wide range of challenging and interesting questions beyond the confines of the college curriculum.
- Students pursuing UG/PG/Diploma Course in any discipline, from any University or its affiliated College recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC) are eligible to participate in the Competition.
Guidelines for the Essay Competition
- Word limit for the Essay is 1500 words, exclusive of the footnotes.
- Co-Authorship is NOT permitted.
- Text must be in Times New Roman font; Size 12; Justified; 1.5 spacing – Footnotes must be in Times New Roman font; Size 10; Justified; 1 spacing.
- The manuscript should be in MS Word format. Submission in any other format will not be accepted.
- Any uniform method of citation may be followed.
- The manuscript submitted in the Essay Competition shall be original work of the author and the same shall not be published or submitted for publication elsewhere, and not infringe any other copyright.
- Plagiarism must be within the permissible limit of 20%.
- The Organisation retains absolute discretion in marking the manuscripts submitted in the Essay Competition and selecting the Winners.
- The ownership over the copyright of the essay submitted for the Competition and selected for the Publication will be with the Organisation although keeping moral rights with the author.
Theme ( Any one )
- Legal aspects and Impact of Sologamy on Indian Society
- Should prostitution in India be legal?
- Socio-political impact of The Agnipath Scheme
- Societal Issue Relating to Martial Rape in India
- Product liability and Consumer Protection ( Section 83 of Consumer Protection Act)
- Interested Candidates shall register through the link – https://bit.ly/3Pa1SUp
Registration Fee – 199/-.
- The essays need to be submitted through the google form link provided with the confirmation mail or You can find the submission link on the website page as well.
How to Submit?
- The participants are required to send the following details in a separate word document attached to the Email.
- Topic Chosen
- Title of the Essay
- Name of the Author
- College/Institute/University of Author
- Programme Enrolled & Year of Study of Author
- E-mail address & Contact No. of Author
Prizes & Awards
The results will be declared on 28/07/2022 on the WEBSITE page.
- Winner: Rs. 2,100/- + Certification + LedX Subscription Benefits
- 1st Runner Up: Rs. 1,100/- + Certification + LedX Subscription Benefits
- 2nd Runner UP: Rs. 501/- + Certification + LedX Subscription Benefits
- Innovative Writer Award: Rs. 1,100/- + Certification + LedX Subscription Benefits
- Participation Certificate would be provided to all the candidates making successful submissions.
- Last date of Registration: 24th July, 2022
- Last date of Submission: 26th July, 2022
- Declaration of Result: 28th July, 2022
For More Details:-