Legal-lore is a startup dealing in legal education and recent news from the legal industry and educational aid with research and case studies, a digital upskilling and Bootcamp platform for professionals in search of deep and disruptive skills. Our posts dissect the wonderful and diverse world of learning, taking deep dives into various relevant topics that will help demystify a number of educational themes and subjects.
Our posts are honest and relevant, and are meant to help you find exactly what you’re looking for. We are here to guide you through the ins and outs of the educational process with stories, tips and insights. We hope to motivate you to become more curious, committed, and joyful in your learning voyage.
About the internship
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
- 1. Understanding the process and methods to conduct research into various cases and statutes related to different branches of law
- 2. Assisting the legal team in the research and creation of case briefs based on different branches of law
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for the work-from-home job/internship
2. can start the work-from-home job/internship between 23rd Nov’22 and 28th Dec’22
3. are available for a duration of 1 month
4. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their careers can also apply.
Certificate – Flexible work hours
Number of openings
8 Dec’ 22