ICCA is a worldwide NGO devoted to promoting the use and improving the processes of arbitration, conciliation and other forms of dispute resolution. Its activities include convening congresses and conferences, sponsoring authoritative dispute resolution publications, and promoting the harmonization of arbitration and conciliation rules, laws, procedures and standards.
About the Opportunity
We are now accepting expressions of interest from potential co-chair candidates
Roles and Responsibilities
- Young ICCA Co-chairs direct and manage all activities of Young ICCA.
- The Co-chairs generally work very closely with the ICCA Bureau and assist with a variety of projects and tasks, including, for example, sitting on ICCA’s Judiciary Committee.
- As a Young ICCA Co-chair, you will manage the main four pillars of Young ICCA – Events, Scholarships, Mentoring and the Blog – and be part of improving access to scholarships, skills training workshops, publishing opportunities and encouraging and supporting mentorship for young arbitration practitioners, no matter which corner of the world they may be located.
How to Apply?
- Expressions of interest from potential candidates should be submitted by email with the subject line “Young ICCA Co-Chair Candidature” to the current Co-chairs at email@example.com
- Please include a current CV and a short letter of motivation not exceeding 500 words addressing the selection criteria outlined above.
January 15, 2023