About the Organisation
Founded in 1979, Panicker & Panicker has evolved into a full-service law firm with offices in Kochi & New Delhi. The firm is known for its expertise in corporate commercial advisory, litigation, arbitration, taxation and regulatory matters. We offer legal advice and representation to clients in India and abroad.
About the Opportunity
Panicker & Panicker is looking to recruit Associates (Litigation) with considerable drafting experience for their offices in New Delhi and Kochi. There are two vacancies to be filled and the requirement is immediate. Interested candidates to submit their resumes at the earliest.
About the Job
Full-time engagement – Probation period: 3 months
- Associate with a minimum 3 years PQE in AoR/Solicitor/Tier 1/Tier 2 law firms.
- Extensive experience in drafting and dealing with indirect tax matters, arbitrations, conducting trials, application and petitions under the Companies Act, applications and petitions under insolvency and bankruptcy cases, writs, civil and criminal matters, labour etc.
- Should have a CGPA of 8.5 (out of 10) or equivalent; depending on the grading method adopted by the respective law college.
- Equivalency to 87% marks in both Std. 10 and 12.
- Good knowledge of contract, constitution, insolvency, and arbitration law.
- Strong writing and communication skills.
- Critical thinking skills and keen attention to detail.
Number of Employees Required
New Delhi & Kochi
Competitive based on profile – to be discussed during the interview.
Duration of Employment
Three months probation and performance-based confirmation
The candidate’s resume, along with mark sheets, to be sent to [email protected].
E-mail communication preferred.
E-mail ID: [email protected]
Phone Number: +91 81296 92034/+91 484 3510820Website link: www.panickerchambers.com