JOB POST: Corporate Counsel – Litigation at Jacobs, Gurugram
Jacobs is inviting job applications from eligible and interested candidates for the Corporate Counsel – Litigation position at its Gurugram office.
Jacobs Solutions Inc. is an American international technical professional services firm.
Roles & Responsibilities
Reporting to the head of the India legal team, the successful candidates will support the global litigation team remotely with end-to-end litigation management which would comprise of the following tasks:
- Supporting and briefing external counsel regarding different aspects of the litigation.
- Managing e-discovery and other external vendors involved in the most cost-efficient manner.
- Providing legal counsel and case updates to business leadership and other relevant stakeholders.
- Reviewing case dockets, filings and briefs and assisting in devising litigation strategies.
- Interacting with internal stakeholders and assisting in collection of data pertinent to the matter.
- Drafting responses to legal notices, settlement demands, subpoenas and other legal documents.
- Jacobs is looking to recruit a qualified lawyer with 3 to 5 years of post-qualification experience to support the Global Litigation team and based out of the Gurugram office.
- The successful candidates will be a qualified lawyer with significant relevant experience. The successful candidates will have a strong academic record and must have trained with a leading law firm or well-respected in-house team.
- The successful candidates will need to be able to demonstrate an ability to identify risk, good commercial awareness, clear and effective communication style, and the ability to develop and maintain effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates may apply through the link provided at the end of this post.