About Dell Technologies
Dell Technologies Inc. is an American multinational technology company headquartered in Round Rock, Texas. It was formed as a result of the September 2016 merger of Dell and EMC Corporation (which later became Dell EMC).
About the Job Opportunity at Dell Technologies
The Job Opportunity at Dell Technologies is for a law professional for the job role of Advisor-Legal Counsel to work with its Legal Team at Gurgaon (Gurugram).
About the Legal Team at Dell
Legal Operations provides all the administrative, reporting and program management support they need to succeed. Whether focused locally, regionally or globally, Legal Operations professionals develop plans, oversee programs and processes and maintain records. They review legal data, provide policy information and legal advice across the organization and manage a wide range of legal business matters.
About the Role and Responsibilities
The candidate will be responsible for drafting and negotiating revenue contracts with customers. A Dell Technologies Business’ cutting-edge cyber security products and services, including risk assessment and alternate positions to support the negotiations whilst ensuring compliance to company policy, legal and regulatory requirements.
The role will involve providing counsel to teams in the Asia Pacific on complex software licensing, professional services, cloud service, and hosting services transactions, and will also require significant interaction with internal teams and Dell stakeholders (such as Sales, Services, Delivery, Finance, Operations, Tax, HR, Information Security), as well as customers and their respective counsel.
The candidate will also work closely with subject matter experts within Dell Legal and outside counsel to provide legal advice in many other areas, such as Employment, Marketing, Channels, Litigation, etc.
FOR REGULAR UPDATES DIRECTLY ON YOUR PHONE, JOIN OUR WHATSAPP COMMUNITY!!
- Be a Subject matter expert in Licensing, Cloud/SaaS/Hosting, and Privacy.
- Solve legal problems arising in sales and other go-to-market areas.
- Ensure ”best practices” are implemented consistently;
- Negotiate and draft commercial agreements with an emphasis on master purchasing, licensing, managed services, professional services, cloud services and hosting services agreements.
- Act as a team player along with the other members of the Legal Team. Should be flexible to work under the guidance of legal counsel and contracts managers within the Legal Team. Be available and ready to provide timely and effective guidance to key stakeholders.
- Providing timely and business-friendly advice to key stakeholders, compliant with Dell Technologies’ internal policies.
- Regularly provide updates to the legal team on contract status and opportunity status.
Following are the essential requirements:
- Flexibility to work across different time zones including early mornings or late nights depending on the region in providing legal support.
- Visibility to relevant documentation relating to IP, HR, litigation segment plus training etc. Law degree and admission to practice law preferably from a foreign university (US/Australia) Desire and ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced and ever-transforming environment.
- Thorough ability to manage relationships with outside counsel and outside legal support. Thorough knowledge of legal research skills.
- Thorough ability to apply known legal principles to an unfamiliar set of facts. Through the ability to influence, persuade and negotiate.
- Thorough ability to assess risk and identify actions to mitigate risk. Thorough verbal and written communication and teamwork skills. Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills and be assertive whilst building and maintaining relationships.
- Must have excellent time management skills and the ability to work autonomously, adapt to changing circumstances and deliver according to strict deadlines, encourages feedback from peers and stakeholders to utilize towards continuous improvement Ability to identify opportunities for process enhancements and improvements to drive efficiency.
- LL.B degree from a recognized Indian university or a foreign university; Candidates preferably from India foreign universities (US/Australia)
- Preferred if the resource has a degree/diploma/ postgraduate degree relating to IPR, IT, and/or Business Laws.
- Knowledge of any foreign language.
- Step 1: Sign up to create an account through the link given at the end of this post.
- Step 2: Sign in to your account.
- Step 3: Filling the application form.
September 20, 2021
Gurgaon (Gurugram), Haryana
FOR MORE SUCH OPPORTUNITIES VISIT OUR STUDENT CORNER