To get the best person for an opportunity and to get the best opportunity for a person, information access has to be democratic. This is the core belief on which we have created SkillCounty – a barrier-free skill-driven talent platform for everyone. We believe that every business, big or small, should have the same access to the global talent pool. Every person should have the same access to jobs and career opportunities. One and all, whether a business or a person or an educational/training institution, should have baseline access to tools to manage, assess, and promote talent and opportunities.
We are a product technology company looking for corporate law expertise.
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Handle research and create law/legal content for our platform that is leveraged by corporates
2. Work with the engineering team to get this content displayed on our platform
3. Test the platform to ensure the content is usable
Who can apply
1. are available for the work from home job/internship
2. can start the work from home job/internship between 23rd Sep’21 and 28th Oct’21
3. are available for a duration of 1 month
4. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply
- Letter of recommendation
- flexible work hours
Number of openings
7 Oct’ 21