Lawocals, a student organization (legal blog), is inviting applications for internship opportunities in various roles.
About the Organisation
Lawocals is a law student-friendly portal for any law student who does not have any connections within the legal field by providing answers to all their law-related queries in the form of blogs. With the aim of being a law student’s buddy for life, it assists them from the start of their journey till the very end.
Lawocals has been ranked 57th out of the top 100 Indian legal blogs and has learned people like Advocate Tariq Khan and Dr Ramesh Kanneganti in its advisory board.
Nature of Internship
Social media interns: 2 positions open
- Managing social media accounts
- Tracking user traffic and optimizing content using SEO
Tech interns: 4 positions open
- Recording and editing videos of the interviews
PR interns: 3 positions open
- Preparing questions for the interviews
- Connecting with people
- Writing down the interviews
2 positions are open each for the writers and editors team.
Applicants currently enrolled in a 5-year Integrated Law Program or a 3-year LLB Program
The internship will be held in online mode.
- Certificate of internship
- A chance to become a part of the Lawocals team
- Networking opportunities
Duration of Engagement
4 months (starting from August 20, 2021)
How to Apply?
- The applicants are required to send their CV specifically mentioning the preferred field of work(Tech/PR/etc.) in the mail to [email protected] by August 15, 2021
- Prior experience in the relevant field needs to be mentioned in the mail itself.
- The shortlisted applicants will be called for an interview while will be held on Zoom.
FOR REGULAR UPDATES ON YOUR PHONE, JOIN OUR WHATSAPP COMMUNITY!!