About the Organization
DraftCraft International is a global policy, research and analysis think tank. It is the only media-legal think tank of its kind that works via media and by the law. The think tank documents facts conduct research, enhances legal processes, educates the masses, and engages with state entities and civil society across borders.
About the Internship
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Identifying international issues, border issues, conflict zones, and standard positions vis-a-vis legal framework
- Writing across DraftCraft International’s legal platforms on issues of global law, processes, and issues
- Gathering the latest information and writing reports on academic analysis/judgments/rulings and official communications
Only Those Candidates Can Apply Who
- are available for full time (in-office) internship
- can start the internship between 22nd Sep’21 and 27th Oct’21
- are available for a duration of 4 weeks
- have relevant skills and interests
- Must have a minimum of one year of relevant professional work experience
To apply to DraftCraft International, click here.