About the Organization
DraftCraft International is a global policy, research and analysis think tank. It is the only media-legal think tank of its kind that works via media and by the law. The think tank documents facts conduct research, enhances legal processes, educates the masses, and engages with state entities and civil society across borders.
About the Internship
This is a project internship program where interns get an opportunity to work on DraftCraft International’s ‘live projects’. The internship has a residential field component where interns can live and work for a minimum of one week at a project field location for hands-on practical experience. Presently, the residential field component is being offered in Mumbai and Goa.
Selected Intern’s Day-to-day Responsibilities Include
- Identifying and writing on matters pertaining to the law
- Gathering the latest information and writing reports on court judgments and official communications
- Conducting interviews, covering conferences, and facilitating legal studies and reports
- Assisting in live projects for industry exposure
Note: Applicants must have at least a graduate’s degree in law (LL.B, three-year or five-year program) from a recognized institution or university. Applicants must have a year of relevant professional work experience to be eligible for the internship.
Only Those Candidates Can Apply Who
- are available for full time (in-office) internship
- can start the internship between 1st Nov’21 and 6th Dec’21
- are available for a duration of 4 weeks
- have relevant skills and interests
To apply at DraftCraft International, click here.