The Legal Affair is seeking applications for its WFH internship program for various positions from interested law students and professionals.
About the Organiser
The Legal Affair is a platform dedicated to provide information on the latest legal news and updates. They aim to provide our readers with comprehensive and up-to-date information on a wide range of legal topics.
About the Internship
The company is dedicated to providing quality legal services to clients while also offering invaluable learning experiences to our interns. Our interns will work closely with our team of experienced editors and content creators, helping them with various legal tasks and assignments.
This is a unique opportunity for law students to expand their knowledge and hone their legal skills. The internships are flexible and can be tailored to meet the individual needs of each student. Whether you are interested in gaining experience in a specific area of law or just want to learn more about the legal industry, this internship is for you.
- Research Assistant
- Legal content writer
- Social media marketing with legal knowledge
- Legal journalist
1. Internship certificate on successful completion.
2. Due credit for articles, i.e., publication along with the name of the author(s).
3. Top interns will be offered long-term paid internship.
4. Get recognized for your ideas.
5. Full Mentorship in every field from experts.
6. Flexible timings.
7. Networking opportunities.
1 month and 2 months
Who is it for?
1. Currently enrolled in a law program at a recognized university
2. Advocates and other professionals.
3. Passion for the legal field and a desire to learn and grow
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
The subject of your email should be “Internship Application for “INTERESTED ROLE” or you can fill out this google form at the end of this post.
Selected candidates will get a reply within 72 hours.
It is a work-from-home (online) internship.
For any queries, please feel free to contact The Legal Affair at email@example.com or WhatsApp: +91 98630 00065