About the Organization
Nirvaana Constructions Co. is a company established in the year 2006 which is primarily engaged in the field of builders and developers and undertakes redevelopment projects mainly in and around Chembur. All the partners are involved for the last 10+ years in the construction industry.
The areas of expertise and key services provided by us can be elaborated as under liaisoning services which include liaising with government authorities such as MHADA, MCGM, etc. for obtaining approvals related to the redevelopment of buildings whose land belongs to MHADA and major approvals that are required to be taken include NOC from MHADA for redevelopment, IOA from MHADA, C.C. from MHADA, CFO NOC from MCGM, various NOCS from MCGM such as SWD NOC, and various remarks from MCGM such as survey remarks, etc.
About the Internship
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Drafting/Vetting documents and agreements like development agreements, agreement for sale, affidavits, power of attorney, leave and license agreement, and various other legal documents as and when required
- Drafting/Vetting the plaint, written statement, a notice of motion, chamber summons, appeals, application, affidavits which are required to be filed on behalf of the firm
- Advising our office personnel on legal-related issues and providing opinions on employment-related matters and other legal matters
- Verifying titles of the property, preparing title opinion, and providing legal guidelines to the firm
- Attending/Appearing in the court hearing in various matters briefing to the counsels and advocates
We are looking for freshers and advocates.
Only Those Candidates Can Apply Who
- are available for full time (in-office) internship
- can start the internship between 18th Sep’21 and 23rd Oct’21
- are available for a duration of 3 months
- have relevant skills and interests
Rs. 10000 per month
Free snacks & beverages
To apply to Nirvaana Constructions Co.