International Conference on Climate Justice and Sustainable Environment (ICCJSE) |GMU and GNLU, Gandhinagar: Submit by Feb 20
About the Conference
Climate Change has become an undeniable fact. The impact of anthropological and natural activities degrading the environment has unequivocally resulted in global warming, which may have triggered a ticking clock toward the global apocalypse ending life on earth as we know it.
Climate Change and Global warming have caused a threat not only to human lives but also to the lives of flora, fauna, and even micro-organisms. The increasing human population and needs have caused a significant increase in industrialization, commodification, and commercialization, which has led to environmental issues such as deforestation, waste generation, increasing GHG and Non-GHG emissions, freshwater and ocean degradation, etc.
These environmental issues are responsible for rising sea levels, changing temperatures, Arctic melting, food scarcity, and damage to living organisms. Arguably anthropologic interventions may not be the only cause of climate change natural causes also play a part.
Forest fires, volcanoes, and earthquakes also affect the environment. Nevertheless, it is only with human intervention that we can hope to resolve the disastrous impact of environmental degradation. The initiatives towards disaster management, carbon trading, carbon sequestration, biotechnology, and clean energy, green building, may provide mechanisms to deal with the upcoming challenges from climate change.
The International Conference on Climate Justice and Sustainable Environment (ICCJSE) 2023 provides a stage for a plethora of ideas that can revolutionize the prevailing knowledge on climate change and provide a platform for discussion and the creation of new ideas.
It provides an apt forum for bringing together scientific, economic, social, and legal experts working in academia, research institutions, industry companies, non-governmental organizations, and government agencies to deliberate on the urgent environmental concerns facing the entire planet and to give them an opportunity to share the recent scientific knowledge, management approaches, and engineering solutions for the dilemmas set by climate change.
Aim of the Conference
The conference focuses on providing a single platform for experts from the scientific community, economists, social thinkers, and the legal fraternity to consider the damage from climate change. This conference aims to tackle some of the threats of Climate Change.
This conference motivates stakeholders to research by confronting the challenges through scientific innovation, carbon trading, carbon sequestration, disaster management, green building, freshwater and ocean conservation to ensure sustainable development.
Climate Change and Global Warming
- Anthropogenic Climate Change
- Impact of Agriculture, Aquaculture, and Farming on Climate Change
- Industrialisation and Climate Change
- Consumerism and Climate Change
- Logistics and Climate Change
- Impact of Waste Creation on Climate Change
- Armed Conflict and Climate Change
- Global Warming and Sea level rise
- Astronomy and Climate Change
- Waste Management
- Impact of Mining
- Dealing with Climate Change
- Carbon Trading
- Environmental Conservation in Polar Regions
- Carbon Sequestration
- Interpretation of COP
- Disaster Management
- Green Building
- Natural Causes of Climate change
- Emission from Forest Fires, Oceans, Wetlands, Permafrost, Mud Volcanoes, Volcanoes, and Earthquakes.
- Orbital Changes
- Variation in Solar Radiation
- Movement of Crustal Plates
- El Niño-Southern Oscillation
Flora and Fauna for Environmental Protection
- Wildlife Conservation
- Effect of Deforestation on the Environment
- Migratory Birds and Animals
- Poaching of Animals and Birds
- Micro-organisms and Environment
Biotechnology, Development vis-à-vis Environment and Agriculture
- Agriculture and Biotechnology
- Biotechnology and GM Crops
- Biotechnology and Food Security
- Labelling of GM Food
- Quest for Good Governance in Open-Field Biotechnology
- Agricultural Biotechnology as a Sui Generis Object of Regulatory Control
- Good Governance
- Water Management for the Protection of Mountains and Rivers
- Fresh Water Biodiversity
- Industrial River Pollution
- Tourism and River Pollution
Sustainable Development Goals
- Clean Water and Sanitation
- Energy and Climate Change
- Forcibility of Sustainable Development in Today’s Time
- Precautionary Actions for the protection of the environment
- Marine Protected Areas’ Efficiency, Effectiveness, and Prospect
- Marine Spatial Planning for ensuring Sustainable Development
- Protection of Marine Biodiversity
- Sustainable Fisheries
- Coral Reef and Algae Conservation
- Cetacean stranding Causes, Impact, and Response
- Impact of Ocean Acidification
- Role of International, Regional and Local Organisations
- Impact of Shipping on the Environment
- Anthropological Noises from Ships
- Impact of Emissions from Ships
- Impact of Marine Bio-fouling
- Oil Sea Pollution
- Environmental Impact of Ship Recycling
- Marine Eco-tourism
- Role of International, Regional and Local Organisations
- Land-Based Marine Pollution
- Impact of Industrial Wastes on Oceans
- Garbage Disposal at Sea
- Sewage Disposal at Sea
- Ocean Conservation
- Impact of Deep-Sea Mining on Ocean
- Anthropological Noise and Marine environment
- Exploration and Exploitation of the Sea for Research and Scientific Development
- Impact of Military Actions on the Marine Environment
- Submission of Abstract: The authors are required to submit an abstract of not more than 500 words. The abstract should be direct and precise, containing the introduction of the topic, intended research, and expected conclusion. You can submit an abstract via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Complete Paper Submission: The paper shall be submitted as per the below-mentioned guidelines. Strict adherence to the guidelines must be ensured.
- Font: Times New Roman
- Font Size: Font size – 12 for text, 14 for Headings, 12 for sub-headings, 10 for footnotes.
- Margin- Top, Bottom, Rights side- 2.5 cm and Left Side- 3.5 cm
- Spacing: Line Spacing – 1.5 for text and 1.0 for footnotes
- Word limit –Maximum 15000 words (including footnotes)
- Page numbers – bottom center
- Alignment – Justified, and layout must be A4 size.
- Uniform APA 7th Edition Style must be followed with proper reference.
- Submitted papers must be original and not sent for publication elsewhere.
- Plagiarism above 10% will result in automatic disqualification.
Who can Participate?
The conference is open to National and International Academicians, Students, Practitioners, Scholars and Experts. There is no restriction on the number of authors for the submission of a research paper however they are required to register for the conference separately.
Gujarat National Law University, Attalika Avenue, Knowledge Corridor, Koba, Koba (Sub P. O.), Gandhinagar – 382426 (Gujarat), INDIA.
- For Foreign Experts: 100 USD
- For Indian Experts: 3000 INR
- For Foreign Students: 50 USD
- For Indian Students: 1500 INR
- Payment Link for Indian Students and Experts
- Bank Account Details for Foreign Students and Experts :
- Name of Beneficiary: GUJARAT NATIONAL LAW UNIVERSITY
- Address of Beneficiary: ATTALIKA AVENUE KNOWLEDGE CORRIDOR, KOBA, GANDHINAGAR, GUJARAT, INDIA-382426
- Name of the Bank: HDFC Bank Ltd.
- Bank Branch (Full Address): G – 2, GROUND FLOOR, SUPER MALL – II, INFOCITY, GANDHINAGAR – 382 009
- Bank Account Number: 24971450000146
- Beneficiary Bank’s SWIFT Code: HDFCINBB
- All the selected participants presenting their papers would be provided with a Certificate of Presentation.
- Selected papers will be considered for WoS and SCOPUS Indexed Journal. Please note that the final selection or rejection of the paper is based on the discretion of the Journal
- Last date for submission of Abstracts: February 20, 2023 23:59 IST
- Confirmation of Acceptance: February 24, 2023
- Submission of Full Paper: March 17, 2023 23:59 IST
- Last Date of Registration: March 10, 2023
- Submission of PPT: March 20, 2023
- Date of Conference: March 24 to 26, 2023
Mr Manthan Desai, Conference Coordinator, Contact Number: +91- 9727426214.